Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2011 'Back To The Future 2' Nike Mags - UK 7
Hi Guys,

Hope this is the correct place to post this...

I have a brand-new & boxed pair of Official 2011 'Back To The Future 2' Nike Mags for sale. I originally bought these for display purposes but in the heat of the moment got carried away & bought a few pairs, Shock so now this pair is for sale!

Here's the eBay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DS-LIMITED-20 ... 338150d04a

& a quick photo...[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Feel free to pester me with any questions if you're interested or even if you're not. They're advertised at £4750 but I'm open to offers & you're all nice folk so will be happy to do you a deal! Smile

Thanks, Nick.
Ah perfect, their my size!

I'll give you £100. Last offer.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Shock They're advertised at £4750 Shock Shock should there be a decimal point between the 7 & 5 ?? only kidding. Thats half a project car from the States.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Haha! Thanks for the offer Rissy, can I get back to you on that one? Big Grin

I know Chris, don't ask! They go quite regularly on ebay for between £3000-£5000 depending on size, however, most of them are situated in the US so even if you do buy a pair for around the £3000 mark you end up being slaughtered on import charges if they're insured correctly. I'm a HUGE BTTF fan though so they were on my must have list! Just not 3 pairs of them...
JohnC one for you me thinks 8) :wink:
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Maybe you should start a forum auction? ;-)

I will double Rissy's offer so now you have £200 on the barrelhead....

Everybodys gotta start somewhere!

Good luck with the sale!

Mr P
That is almost twice the price of my entire BTTF prop collection, and I have some rare bits like the correct Aiwa walkman and the (original, working) Heur timing board;

[Image: WP_000146_zpsfc71203a.jpg]

(hoverboard & sports almanac not shown). I just have the cheap unofficial Nike Mags, might modify them to light up one day.
Haha! Thanks Mr P, thats not a bad idea, however I think it would be a VERY long auction! Big Grin

Yeah Starglider, I guess they're probably the most sought after & one of the most limited edition runs of trainers in the world & official too, which is why they fetch such high prices also, not to mention MJF's Parkinsons Foundation auction. I'm sure a lot of the people that actually purchased them didn't even realise they're from BTTF2!

Yeah, noticed you have the Mark Poon Mags! Have you seen the chinese knock-off Mags that a lot of people are modifying with amazing results?
S3Envy Wrote:Yeah Starglider, I guess they're probably the most sought after & one of the most limited edition runs of trainers in the world & official too, which is why they fetch such high prices also, not to mention MJF's Parkinsons Foundation auction.

I know that shoe collecting is its own hobby with ridiculous prices at the high-end, and the serious collectors have hundreds of pairs of shoes they never wear. I agree that they are the target market and the intersection with BTTF fans here is almost accidental. I do have a pair of the Nike DeLorean trainers, which were almost sensibly priced by comparison. They're in a size that actually fits me so I might wear them to DeLorean club events, don't see the point of just keeping them in a box.

Quote:Yeah, noticed you have the Mark Poon Mags! Have you seen the chinese knock-off Mags that a lot of people are modifying with amazing results?

I haven't but will check that out sometime; I don't have time to do anything with the BTTF stuff right now, need to get the car working first.
Chris.

I'd be bidding more than the previous £200, but size 7 is too small :-(

JohnC
lol, i bought a complete delorean for less than those trainers. :lol:
Starglider Wrote:That is almost twice the price of my entire BTTF prop collection, and I have some rare bits like the correct Aiwa walkman and the (original, working) Heur timing board;

(hoverboard & sports almanac not shown). I just have the cheap unofficial Nike Mags, might modify them to light up one day.

Not really a gentlemanly thing to do though, to shoot down a fellow members thread is it..? They are worth that money as they are exclusive and make the replicas Mags look shameful when you see and hold them in real life. They're worth every penny, good luck with the sale mate.
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.
i dont think he is putting the guys thread down. its more of the average persons reaction to the price of the trainers.