Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News issue 57
I'm really pleased to say issue 57 of DeLorean news has been posted today, with luck should be with most by Saturday. I cant speak highly enough of what Eddie does in putting this magazine together it really is a wonderful bit of editorial artwork (sorry if thats the wrong term) none the less it's worthy of any newsagent publication. We have bumped the magazine up this time with an extra 4 pages of content, whilst this has incresed the cost in both publication and postage we think it's the right thing to do as the magazine is one of the main things the club provides and one of the reasons the DOC remains so popular. I'm sure Eddie would appreciate any comments.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris Williams Wrote:I'm really pleased to say issue 57 of DeLorean news has been posted today, with luck should be with most by Saturday. I cant speak highly enough of what Eddie does in putting this magazine together it really is a wonderful bit of editorial artwork (sorry if thats the wrong term) none the less it's worthy of any newsagent publication. We have bumped the magazine up this time with an extra 4 pages of content, whilst this has incresed the cost in both publication and postage we think it's the right thing to do as the magazine is one of the main things the club provides and one of the reasons the DOC remains so popular. I'm sure Eddie would appreciate any comments.

Chris

Can't wait! Big Grin
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
great stuff, a good bit of bank holiday reading Big Grin

Well done Eddie, cant wait to see what you've come up with this time! 8)
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Ed,
Once again a brilliant magazine, well done and thanks to all the contributors.

Remember anyone can have their car featured in the magazine, all you have to do is write a short article and send it together with photos of you and your car to Ed and how presto you are the star of the magazine, maybe even front page billing. Come on I am getting fed up with Mary & Mike Hooper's and Claire Usher's cars being featured, let us have some new cars in the mag!!!!!!!
I received mine today, thanks to the team :wink:
lol Mike, even I get a bit embarrassed about the number of photographic appearances by VUR594W,
but if no one else is sending stuff in....... Wink

Great magazine all the same, and another top job by Eddie - and congrats on your first year at the artistic
helm, keep up the good work!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie