Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Appeal-Back to Future Replica Car needed for 11 Aug
Dear all,

Restore Rochester Castle Charity is dedicated to the conservation and restoration of Rochester Castle in Medway Kent.

In partnership with the leading Outdoor Cinema Company The Luna Cinema who run outside cinema events at all the premier events, The charity is seeking the help of a Delorean Owner who has replicated the famous Back to the Future Car.

We appreciate any support from any owner who would be willing to donate their time and DMC to the event on the 11th August 2012 at Rochester Castle, 630pm to 10.30pm.

The outdoor film this night is of course Back to the Future Part 1.

This wil be an opportunity for many B2TF fans to see a delorean and in particular a replica of the actual one from the film

We cannot offer payment and I know this may put many off, however, we are will to place a link on our website to any compnay or individual who donated their time plus coverage in a local online news site.

We are also willing to share information to our 3000 supporters and hundreds of twitter followers.

Thank you all for your time and I hope we can find someone

best wishes

Jon O'Donnell
Chair of Board of Trustees Restore Rochester Castle Charity
Email restorerochestercastle@hotmail.co.uk or information@restorerochestercastle.co.uk
It might be worth contacting Steven who post's as: bttf car on this forum. He lives in Kent so may be able to help.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thank you Chris, how would I locate him, very new to this site.
if you use the members tag at the top of the page (in the grey banding), you can find
both Steven Wickenden (BTTF Car) and Brian O'Neill (bttf Brian) - I've actually responded
on your thread in the 'South East' area with the same info Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thank you for the help,

I am able to offer complimentary tickets to the screening for a generous owner who can donate their car and time.

thanks all