Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean spotted in Stafford 25th March 2012
Spotted a Delorean today travelling through Stafford, think the first three digits of plate were "YRF ****", but can't be sure. Anyone know who that was?
Great to see you on the forum, Ian. It is a voice from the past!!! Are we going to see you and Vicky at any events this year?

Mike and Mary
Hi Guys
Yes, potentially, but now have to juggle two tag-a-longs Sophie (6 in three days) and Matthew (nearly eight months). Hopefully if there are any good out door events we can attend, then we'll be there.
How are you doing? Good I hope.
By the way, I posted some footage from Eurofest 1998 or 7 and 2001 on Youtube which has some good shots of your car going around the test track. If you are intersted, just type in "Delorean Fun" into the Youtube search box and it should come up first. It's about 8 mins 20 secs long, so you'll know if you get the right one. Let me know what you think.
Speak soon. Ian. :lol:
Ian,

Great to hear the family are well.

Loved the film at the early Eurofests. Spectacular film of SIJ 1079. I see that some of the filming was done from the place where Bennie crashed his D, which I think was 2001, bit of a dodgy place to stand!

See you at an event this year

Mike.
bttf car Wrote:i was up that way with the bttf car was this it? ykr544x ?
No wasn't you. Have now located car which happens to live about four miles from me, would you believe. So where abouts are you from and do you come up to Stafford regularly? Would love to meet up.
The Hoopers Wrote:Ian,

Great to hear the family are well.

Loved the film at the early Eurofests. Spectacular film of SIJ 1079. I see that some of the filming was done from the place where Bennie crashed his D, which I think was 2001, bit of a dodgy place to stand!

See you at an event this year

Mike.

Filming turned out well, sorry it took so long to get it in a position to show.