Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Berks Classic Show, Newbury, 12th August 2012
West Berks Classic Vehicle Club
CLASSIC VEHICLE SHOW
Sunday 12th August 2012
NEWBURY RACECOURSE
Dear Exhibitor
We would like to invite you to our 20th Classic Vehicle Show in aid of Leukaemia & Lymphoma
Research.
A donation would be very much appreciated with your entry form as this will help with the
costs of plaques, postage and administration
Please make cheques payable to LEUKAEMIA & LYMPHOMA RESEARCH. All proceeds will
go to the above charity. Please return your completed entry form with a SAE to:-
WBCVC Show, 27 Orchard Park Close, Hungerford, RG17 0BJ
tel:- 07909 316 462 www.classicvehicles.org.uk email: show@classicvehicles.org.uk
Please return your form by 29th July 2012 to be included in the Show Guide. Entries received after
this date will be accepted but will not be included in the Show Guide.
Entrants Name............................................................................. Email Address…………….....................................
Address (including Postcode).....................................................................................................................................
....................................................................................................................................................................................
Name of Club if you intend to be part of a Club Stand. (We would appreciate contact from a club official to
discuss space required)
……….. ……….. ............................................................................................................
Please Tick: Car Motorcycle Ex Military Commercial Other
Make..................................... Model ...................................Year.....................
Vehicle Registration Number .......................................... Telephone………………………………………….
By my signature below:
I confirm that the information above is correct, and I have read the conditions of entry issued by the organisers and agree to be bound by them.
I confirm that to the best of belief the vehicle concerned is suitable for use to which it will be put during the event and that the vehicle is roadworthy.
I confirm that I and/or any other person(s) I may nominate to move, drive, control or otherwise operate the vehicle am/are competent to do so.
I confirm that the use of the vehicle hereby entered will be covered by insurance as required by law. I undertake not to allow anyone who is not insured
to do so to start, drive or otherwise operate the vehicle hereby entered during the course of the event.
In the event of any defect in the insurance referred to above, I undertake to indemnify the organisers in respect of any loss that would have been
covered had the insurance not been defective.
Regrettably by instructions from Newbury Racecourse, dogs are no longer permitted to enter the showground. Assistance dogs only.
Signed ......................................................... Date..........................................
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584