• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vin 510 for sale on eBay
Dear all, I have put Vin 510 on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DeLorean-vin-510- ... 4159fd9c45

Lets see what happens.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Sorry, I cant seem to edit my previous message...

.I have just noticed that its 27 years to the day, since Vin 510 was sold from the factory auction! This is getting scary...... All these unitended anniversarys cropping up. Must be some sort of sign from JZD.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
good luck with the sale Chris, I hope 510 finds a deserving new owner who will appreciate her for what she is.

Spooky about the date too.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Beautiful piece of history.
I'm very pleased to say that a deal has been agreed for Vin 510. I will confirm the details when the deal is finalised. I'm pleased to say its a long term club member who is buying it, at a price that just about gives me my money back. (it was the most expensive car I have ever bought in my life!!)

I had heaps of international interest and am sure that, had I let it run its course on eBay it would have made considerably more. But I could't face the prospect of "tyre kicking" and nit picking that would surely follow if some "Invester" had bought it, to cash in on the seemingly relentless rise in Classic Car values. Not that this has happenend particualy with DeLoreans, which seem to move steadily forward at a rate all of their own.

I even had a TV company hounding me it sell it on their version of some reality programme being filmed for the Discovery Channel! I've had my 15 mins of fame thank you....dont need any more!
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
well thats good to know its staying with the DOC-UK Chris, and with someone who will appreciate it too.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Congratulation on your sale.
Fortunately, we'll be able to see it again if the car stay in the club.