Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driveshaft locking pin removal punches
Found these in the Screwfix Direct tools catalog, ideal for removing the locking pin in the driveshaft coupling, less than a tenner. Page 913, you can probably order over the net, for all brave enough to tackle that leaking drivers side gearbox oil seal! (mine were rusted in!) 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
bjbrownie Wrote:Found these in the Screwfix Direct tools catalog, ideal for removing the locking pin in the driveshaft coupling, less than a tenner. Page 913, you can probably order over the net, for all brave enough to tackle that leaking drivers side gearbox oil seal! (mine were rusted in!) 8)
By the way, the catalogue I found in the garage was from 2008-prices may have gone up since then! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!