Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garage parts clearout
Hi all,

I've been doing some clearing up and organising in the garage and I've got one or two bits and bobs which I'd like to see go to a new home. I'll list the relevant part numbers in due course but I thought I'd get the ball rolling and let you know what's available:

1 x pair front indicator lenses. Not concours but perfectly usable.

1 x grey door pull strap. This is an early style one with the metal ring. The vinyl is pretty worn but it might be useful to someone (James RG?) who wants the metal ring so it can be reused.

1 x grey door B-post trim piece. The vinyl is ok but needs a clean and you'll need some new fir tree fixings for it.

1 x windshield washer motor canopy. This is a DMCH remanufactured part in fibreglass. Brand new and unused.

There might be one or two other bits as well. Not looking for big money on any of this stuff and in some cases as long as the postage is covered it's yours for free. I could do with offers of around £30 for the windshield washer motor canopy ideally though just to cover what I paid for it.

If anything takes your fancy just let me know.

Cheers,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Phil Peters Wrote:Hi all,

I've been doing some clearing up and organising in the garage and I've got one or two bits and bobs which I'd like to see go to a new home. I'll list the relevant part numbers in due course but I thought I'd get the ball rolling and let you know what's available:

1 x pair front indicator lenses. Not concours but perfectly usable.

1 x grey door pull strap. This is an early style one with the metal ring. The vinyl is pretty worn but it might be useful to someone (James RG?) who wants the metal ring so it can be reused.

1 x grey door B-post trim piece. The vinyl is ok but needs a clean and you'll need some new fir tree fixings for it.

1 x windshield washer motor canopy. This is a DMCH remanufactured part in fibreglass. Brand new and unused.

There might be one or two other bits as well. Not looking for big money on any of this stuff and in some cases as long as the postage is covered it's yours for free. I could do with offers of around £30 for the windshield washer motor canopy ideally though just to cover what I paid for it.

If anything takes your fancy just let me know.

Cheers,

Phil
Hi Phil
I would take front indicator lenses and windshield motor canopy.
Sent you PM
Project 701 restoration
http://dmc701.blogspot.com/
PM sent Smile
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo