Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headlining material
Hi all does anyone know where you can buy headlining material from. You know the stuff with the sponge on the back. And please don't anyone say Pj grady's or DmC. Surely you can still buy it or something like it from a upholsterers somewhere and i was wondering if anyone knew of one that was any good. Cheers
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
I think Dave howarth may have some still i got mine a while back and its good quality cheers Tony TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Yes ....Dave Howarth has some left
Right then i'll give him a ring once i've charged my phone up to maximum plus. How much did you need and what did he charge you for it tony
Dan. The tree man
Not here for a long time. Just here for a good time
Live up to all you know. Nothing more. Nothing less
DOC 219
vin. 4986
Eleanor
Just ask dave he knows how much you need, cant remember how much it was off the top of my head but it wasnt expensive or i would still be driving around with none :lol: :lol: cheers TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Dan Howarth Wrote:Right then i'll give him a ring once i've charged my phone up to maximum plus. How much did you need and what did he charge you for it tony

lol :lol: I think I may possibly hold the record for the shortest "have you got....?" phonecall to Dave Howarth.

It was after Flopsy tried escaping from the garage (driver's door up) and buckled her door on the way (ouch! Cry )

It went something along the lines of "hi Dave, have you got a driver's door?" (Dave said he was sure he had one at the unit) "great, how much?" (price given) "brilliant, I'll send you a cheque tomorrow and let you know when its being picked up, thanks!!" (Dave said thanks and goodbye) Smile

I think the whole deal was done in under 3 minutes :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Buying things can be mentally quick if you know exactly what you are getting....

Then there's a large chunk of cash gone in 60 seconds.... :?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Quote:I think I may possibly hold the record for the shortest "have you got....?" phonecall to Dave Howarth.

OK, so that's the world record for the shortest.

What about the longest?

Mine is a "quick" phone call which started at 9:30PM and ended at 1:00AM :lol:

The question: "Have you got the Air-con hose that goes between the condenser and the accumulator?"
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
RichH Wrote:OK, so that's the world record for the shortest.

What about the longest?

Mine is a "quick" phone call which started at 9:30PM and ended at 1:00AM

The question: "Have you got the Air-con hose that goes between the condenser and the accumulator?"

This is just because you are Rich!!! :lol:

I hope the conversation was not all on that hose for that 3 hours 30 mins!

P.S. Did you buy anything from that phone call afterall?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]