Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can feel it in my fingers...
What do you feel when you see a DeLorean?

I kind of have a several mini heart attacks.

I remember when Mike Bosworth first brought his D' (Dan) to me, I felt on top of the world. It looked so big compared to your 'average euro box', so low, so sleek. Perfection
Alexander Adams
Hull, East Yorkshire
DOC member - 389
Reg of first D experience - HEC 6T
alexadams1 Wrote:What do you feel when you see a DeLorean?

I kind of have a several mini heart attacks.

I remember when Mike Bosworth first brought his D' (Dan) to me, I felt on top of the world. It looked so big compared to your 'average euro box', so low, so sleek. Perfection

My heart beats much faster everytime I see my D, and if one suddenly appears in front of me without notice (like when I was in Southhampton, Tony's D fly passed the junction in front of me for 1 sec... which I am probably the only one who noticed being a D Nuts).

And when I drive slowly in very crowded places and people started to gossip about the car, my heart does more rpm than the D :lol:

Together with HIDs and my new reg plate, I am on top of the moon!
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
When I see my D I think, "Oh, I need to finish that off, and that off, and that off, and that off........."

Mind you she is now back together so she can be moved as I try and sort out the garage. I have at least 4 tip runs to do, some painting and will try and plumb my sink in so I don't leave oily finger prints in the kitchen ! Mrs T is not happy when I do this.

At least the electrics are all done, what a difference !

Mine you, that thing called "work" always seems to get in the way of everything.

NickT.
NickT Wrote:When I see my D I think, "Oh, I need to finish that off, and that off, and that off, and that off........."

Mind you she is now back together so she can be moved as I try and sort out the garage. I have at least 4 tip runs to do, some painting and will try and plumb my sink in so I don't leave oily finger prints in the kitchen ! Mrs T is not happy when I do this.

At least the electrics are all done, what a difference !

Mine you, that thing called "work" always seems to get in the way of everything.

NickT.

Nick, you have that kind of thinking when you see your D is because you are have the knowledge what a perfect D should behave 8)

Once you have driven mine, you know your D is doing great... though I am pleased with mine already Tongue
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
As long as it starts without having to head-butt the steering wheel :lol: