Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hot wheels 81 DMC
On my way back home from 2 weeks in Thailand (lovely place), I was in transit through Bangkok Airport running to get to my transfer flight to the U.K., and on the display rack at a toy shop was-wait for it- 5 Hotwheels DMC cars, I had the money as they were only 75p each, but I didnt have my boarding card yet so I couldnt pay for them! Aaargh! Got my boarding card but final call was just flagged up and it was a 15 minute walk to get back to the toy shop, so no time to go back and buy their stock of DMCs! Gutted. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
nooooo!!!!! worth searching them out on Ebay in the far east perhaps?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Not sure if it would cost a damn sight more in p+p to get a box full from the manufacturer (I think theyre made in Malaysia-just over the border), or get in touch with a toy shop over there. Maybe the club shop could make enquiries, I'm sure there would be loads of buyers, especially as they are going for silly prices on ebay. 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
These are available through the club, looks like its the bigger backing card version too Big Grin
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3218
Just pop a PM to Chris W.
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Wizzo! will get on the phone soon as. Thanks 8)