Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eurofest DVD by Frederick van Acker
Hi, Just to let you know that all DVD's were send out fridaymorning! Enjoy them!

Best Regards,

Frederik
Hi Jan,

Big Grin That's movie magic! No, I've bought a camera JIB (crane) that allows you to tilt and rotate the camera to a hight of about 4 meters. You might have seen similar set ups during concerts where the camera, fixed on a movable arm, 'flies' over the crowd. Mine is slightly smaller though...

Enjoy the rest of the movie!
AWESOME!!!:o I got my copy this morning through the post and I immediately sat down to watch it. The whole thing is professional throughout. I love the way the 'story' is told - about the Belgian DeLorean Owners treking all the way to Northern Ireland, all the photos and views they see on the way and everybody's utter gob-smacked reactions to the cars as they are getting off the ferry(s).

I thought the coverage of EuroFest was fantastic. Camera work, soundtracks, fantastic quality sound, interviews... just everything is brilliantly put together! Because I didn't go to EuroFest it meant that much more to me!

Loved the inclusion of the news items from N.I. TV as well as the short documentary done on Belgian TV on the Belgian owners - I saw this on YouTube but it was ace seeing a high-resolution version.

Overall, if you havn't ordered yourself a copy, do so immediately Big Grin Was great to see Claire as well as Flopsy AND mini-Flopsy as well as Chris Hawes doing some judging on the People's Choice awards.

Its generally great to see that no matter where the owners and their cars go, people will always be blown away and the cars will always have a place in the media as well as in so many people's hearts!

Great work!!! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Jonny Jones Wrote:Overall, if you havn't ordered yourself a copy, do so immediately Big Grin Was great to see Claire as well as Flopsy AND mini-Flopsy as well

yikes!!!!!!!! I'd better order a copy and see what I was up to !!! lol :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Just got mine today.

Just one word to sum it up.... Great!

Thank you Frederik for filming a great weekend, brought back some great memory's and for all the owners for making it happen. Smile

And the DOI & DOA for putting it on.

Hope to go to Euro Tec in June.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Ah yes, that was done with my car adapter mounting kit: a big suction base fixed to the roof (The same I used in Belfast) But with an additional electric motor with remote control. On that motor the camera was mounted. I controlled the motor while driving but was not able to see what the camera was actually capturing. Roughly I knew how much time the motor took from left to right or down to up. It's a great system but is sensitive to image vibration due to the quality of the road. Not suitable for high speeds though...
That same remote controlled motor can also be used with the Porta Jib.
I'll be using the same kit again in Norfolk!

For all the other guys commenting on my DVD: thank you very much Big Grin

Greets, Frederik
Sent my money off too Smile
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

[Image: signature.jpg]

Emagine Productions

W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
You're gonna wish you took your polecam..... I tole' ya, I did, I tole' ya....

hehehe - would've made it a bit of a busman's holiday though Smile
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
too bloody right mate! it was my only weekend off!!!!!

Can't wait to see the footage though!

My problem is I can never get round to editing my own stuff.
I've got 7 hours of footage from when I went to Oz 2 years ago that I still haven't done anything with!
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

Emagine Productions

Talking of suction/vacuum cups camera kits for cars, both myself and Chris Hawes now have sort of mono-pods from b-hague - http://www.b-hague.co.uk/camera_suction_...mounts.htm - although I got mine (as well as a bullet cam) from http://www.fastfilms.co.uk I watched Top Gear last night and was very much tempted to make a review video of my little Corsa, just for fun, to test the equipment etc. But yeah all the equipment you used for the DVD was very effective indeed! Good work!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
Jonny, you're costing me money again! Big Grin I've had a look at the fastfilms site and need to have that 550 Sony bullitcam camera! (I actually got the suction mount form b-hague). I used the sony 3CMOS PC-1000 DV cam for the Eurofest DVD (with wide conversion lens and external 5.1 sourround mic) but am very tempted to get the bullitcam for even more spectacular shots. I'm a bit restricted with the camera I have now due to the weight for the special angles.
I think i will be very easy to spot in Norfolk during the tech weekend, I'll be the car with all the camera's and suction mounts on them...
And yes, Top gear is also my reference!

Regards, Frederik
Wicked! May I suggest you only get the 520 Ex Bullet Cam? MiniDV records at 500 lines and so AV IN will only record upto a max of 520 lines (apparently) so theres little point in spending more.

Its odd, when the 3CMOS HDV cameras came out, they said they were the first cameras in the World to use 3CMOS, I knew they'd made a MiniDV camera with 3 CMOS chips in, just couldnt remember what the model was! Yeah, very impressed with the video quality! 16:9 for the win!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
just got mine through and had to watch it righ away!

Ohhh it bought back soooooo many brilliant memories!

Plus Maddie is on there at least once too.

Great job Frederik. I loved every second of it.
Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414
Ware, Herts. UK

Emagine Productions

Thanks Jonny for the tip; my order for the bullit cam 520 goes out tomorow! Next logical step, how could I film inside the engine.... :wink:

Can't wait for Norfolk :!: