Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean retro video game appearance!
As my xbox 360 recently died (for the second time, c.o.d. 2 and odst gathering dust), dug out my old Dreamcast and put Resident Evil 3-Nemesis on, I last played this game back in 1998 and had a laugh at the gameplay and graphics, got to the downtown section and at the gas station guess what was parked up with an American flag draped over it?, yes a DMC 12, windows smashed but definately saveable-none of the panels appeared damaged, fight your way thru the zombies and its yours! Only kidding, its strange how I never spotted it before! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
I remember hearing about this when it first came out.

Just found it here... Big Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0QP7ITS-KI
DOC 116
VIN 6237
...I'm a big Resident Evil Gaming Fan from yesteryear, and i can tell you that ALL the Resident Evil games where they were Pre-3D (Pre-rendered backdrops to walk your character around, i.e. RE 1, 2 AND 3) had a DMC somewhere in there. If you look closely, Raccoon City had MANY DeLoreans, of many colours and finishes and pretty much ALL of these get destroyed by the Nuclear explosion that wipes out the City (shame! lol!) (You can see in particular, a RED one get wiped out by the blast wave up close to the camera). You can them in the destruction videos as well as where you have pointed out here in the RE3 Pre-rendered backdrop environment. I'm presuming, and always have presumed that one of the guys involved in the making of the original RE games must have like his DMC's. lol! I've played every single RE game, and completed them ALL. There are no DMC's after RE3 on any format.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
Right, got my new 360 but I'm getting the Resident Evils for the Dreamcast out to find those DMCs! C.O.D. 2 will have to wait, well maybe a few hours! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
If anyones interested there's a list of DeLoreans in video games here:

http://www.igcd.net/vehicles.php?make=D ... width=1280
Chris Bale
Norwich, Norfolk

DOC# 528 / VIN# 2325