Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey binnacle wanted
Hi all - I've at long last managed to get myself another Delorean - should arrive mid July from Florida. It appears to be a good rust free example, 1981, 20,000 miles and 2 owners. The guy runs it once a week and has just had a completely new interior installed - but has pointed out that the original binnacle is badly cracked and he has not been able to get another one. So has anyone got any ideas? Has anyone got one they would part with? If so let me know on my email:- andy@theonetocall.com

On a separate note I just wanted to say how happy I am to be back on the scene - I have so missed owning a 'D' and being part of this great club. So i hope to meet up with you all again soon and in the meantime if anyone is up near Castle Combe race circuit near Chippenham in Wiltshire then do pop in for a cuppa. Always an open door for fellow Delorean owners!
i think can be fully restored.

try talking to Chris N at PJGrady.

Regards

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
I believe Dave Howarth can also get them re-covered. Contact details in club mag!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Thanks for the tips! I'll certainly follow these up.
If Dave cant help, deffo speak to Chris and Darren at PJ Grady Europe Ltd (www.pjgrady.co.uk),
they re-did my completely moshed binnacle and dashboard on my car.

If you fancy a day out with like minded company, come along to Supercar Sunday at
Gaydon on 28th June (details in the events section).

Nice to have you back in the DOC-UK Big Grin

Cheers,
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thanks Claire! Nice to be back. I will certainly try to get along to Supercar, it's gone in my diary.