Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IN THE PRESS
Hi all.

Fame definately follows the DeLorean wherever you go. I've been outside my house cleaning the car today and adding a few new bits to her, when a smartly dressed guy walked upto me and said he was from the Worksop Guardian. He'd spotted my car on the driveway and wanted a few photos for the newspaper. I said yeah cool. So he's sent me some photos back that he had taken today which im not pleased with because my car wasnt in the cleanest of conditions, so ive asked him to come back and do another shoot (Still waiting for a reply). I have a small interview with a lady on Monday for the paper too.
Im allowed to plug the club website which im going to do. Im not taking sides with anyone as ive mentioned before, you're all my friends and I'll support anyone. So im going to plug both the DOC and DeLorean Club websites. This should get us some more recruits in the North Notts area.

Here are a few grubby pics he took of me and my coldsore...I mean car.

[Image: w01.jpg]

[Image: w02.jpg]

[Image: w03.jpg]

[Image: w04.jpg]

[Image: w05.jpg]

[Image: w06.jpg]

Thoughts?
Ideas for reporter?
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Cool pics there Paul Big Grin

These cars really do attract attention, I had the meter reader and a man from fedex both looking at mine today!
VIN: 6511
nice pics matey wish i could get mine in somit like that !

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Like the signed door mate

What a great idea!
Yeah. Im going to get that part Laquered to stop the ink from washing off. Smile
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop