Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 DELOREANS SEEN TOGETHER any ideas??
On Monday 8th June at around 11:30 my wife and i seen 4 deloreans on the A10 at Ely Cambridgeshire, i did try to follow them however our Subaru was out of fuel at Stretham so we had to pay a visit to the petrol station. We believe they went in the direction of Wilburton village and was just curious who owns them as i do not know any collectors in this area of this kind of vehicle, did anyone on here see them or where they went to??? i do not know of any shows in this area coming up..They were as far as i could see al being driven on trade plates so maybe a private owner was moving them out of storage or something like that i would love to have a look round them or one of them, this is my first post on here so sorry for going on a little thanks again Jim..
At a guess it was the Dutch guys going back from Hunstanton from a large DeLorean meet, there plates look like trade plates I think.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Belgian plates look like trade plates. Red and white, so it would have been them on the way back from eurotec.
VIN: 6511
hi

i think you may be surprised Jim how many Deloreans are in the UK.

and on the road.

regards

steve
vin 1621
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Yes - it was the Belgians heading back - they left here on Monday at about 10:30ish. We do about 3 meet ups here in Norfolk a year, and the next "big one" will be on 4th June 2010.

If you'd been on the A10 on Sunday afternoon you'd probably have seen a lot more! :wink: We had 37 here on Saturday!Mr Green