Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean for sale
Posted on behalf of Jamie Flanagan

Hi mate!

I am selling my Delorean unfortunately due to circumstances and Childcare costs being a second Mortgage.

I am in possession of Martin Gutkowskis’ Delorean which I bought at the end of summer ‘07

Please call me with offers over 18500 quid.

Kind Regards Jamie Flanagan

07879237164 or 01883 730 818.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
thats a shame Chris, I hope that the car finds a good home and I also hope that
Childcare Costs dont put me in the same situation next year Sad

For those that dont know this car, the vin is #1458, and its a black interior car with
gas flap hood. Not sure if its still got the side stripes or grey wheels tho, as I havent
seen it for a few years.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Tis Ok, by the time there 3 they fit up chimmneys very well, and you still have a few mines in Derbyshire I believe? :wink:

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
lol, good plan Chris, and our chimneys could do with sweeping, as we do use both fires
quite a bit over the winter months :lol:

Not sure about Derbyshire mines, but I know they are re-opening a couple in Nottinghamshire
so thats not too far away :wink:
yes we pay over £400 a month for part time nursery.

i am definately in the wrong business!.

Steve
vin 1621
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
tell me about it!! I enquired with a local nursery about full time (7.30am till 6pm, Monday to
Friday), and that is £600 per month, but part time (3 days a week) would actually be more
expensive overall, as it would be about £450 per month - on top of the wages I'd lose by
going back part time.

If we could afford it, I'd be a stay at home mum!

Anway, we're going OT here, lets hope Jamies car finds a good home soon.
I no this sounds daft but my sister in law so she went back to work the government paid her to have a full time nanny all she had to pay was her nannys p.a.y.e stamp .OH i i here you say she must have been living alone and no other income NOT the case her boyfriend at the time was bringing home just over £1000.00 a week .The funny thing is though the government was paying the nanny more money than my sister in law was earning.ummmmm how frigging gutting is that when we had our daughter my wife never worked for the 5 years before she started school .i was bringing in the only wage had to pay my own tax and NI and we where renovating a house at the same time.no help for us or would there of been if we had only found out about it.
OH i also forgot to tell you she has got two houses as well.
F$%£^ign b&*^%ch
sorry about that i have it off my chest now
just thought i would let you all know that
cheers tyson
is she an MP?

sorry couldnt help myself, lol
DOC 527
Vin #10264
hana 5284 Wrote:I no this sounds daft but my sister in law so she went back to work the government paid her to have a full time nanny all she had to pay was her nannys p.a.y.e stamp .OH i i here you say she must have been living alone and no other income NOT the case her boyfriend at the time was bringing home just over £1000.00 a week .The funny thing is though the government was paying the nanny more money than my sister in law was earning.ummmmm how frigging gutting is that when we had our daughter my wife never worked for the 5 years before she started school .i was bringing in the only wage had to pay my own tax and NI and we where renovating a house at the same time.no help for us or would there of been if we had only found out about it.
OH i also forgot to tell you she has got two houses as well.
F$%£^ign b&*^%ch
sorry about that i have it off my chest now
just thought i would let you all know that
cheers tyson

Not being funny Do you mind me asking what scheme that was on? that could come in very handy.

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Yeah, share the secret, we could all do with a bit of that!
she applied for it through family tax credit or something like that but she is away on holiday i think until the weekend but i will find out and i will let you know but i promise you that is gospel
oh ye i would think my tax's is paying for her holiday aswell

cheers tyson
hana 5284 Wrote:she applied for it through family tax credit or something like that but she is away on holiday i think until the weekend but i will find out and i will let you know but i promise you that is gospel

cheers tyson

LOL your not bitter then :lol: Cheers mate, we did look into the working tax credit but it did not seem worth it, need to become an MP me thinks!

Chris
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris Williams Wrote:
hana 5284 Wrote:she applied for it through family tax credit or something like that but she is away on holiday i think until the weekend but i will find out and i will let you know but i promise you that is gospel

cheers tyson

LOL your not bitter then :lol: Cheers mate, we did look into the working tax credit but it did not seem worth it, need to become an MP me thinks!

Chris

well there's a few vacancies on the Labour Benches so I hear now - thats if your political
leanings are in that direction of course! lol :lol: