Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Dream Garage plus how's your DMC currently stored
I don't know about you but my dream garage would be a double; heated and with enough height to accommodate a four poster. I would have a PC with a web connection so that it is a hi-fi with the addition of having instant access to tech info/movies etc. It would be more like a showroom but also a workshop/study/garage. Problem is I would never leave it. Big Grin In the mean time I have the DMC snug below with some luxury shag pile for the car to sit on 8)
I know I'm stating the obvious but ensure the photos are anonymous in that they are just of a garage somewhere in the UK. As with any photo, look at it carefully first before posting it on the public forum to ensure that the address/location of your garage cannot be identified.

Don't be shy, share with the rest of us the UK DMC homes that are out there and what your aspirations are for your dream DeLorean garage.

[Image: Garage1.jpg]

[Image: P1000139.jpg]
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
[Image: garage1.jpg]
[Image: garage2.jpg]

Ideally I'd have a garage with a roof high enough to get a 2 post lift in there. Also it would have to be heated.
VIN: 6511
Like most I think I'd like a lift in there but theres no chance in my current one. Currently abit of a tight squeeze getting in and out with approx 1 inch either side! Im giving the whole place an overhaul this summer to brighten it up!

[Image: fvwwec.jpg]

[Image: 2vkaxpc.jpg]
Here is where my D lives and the current condition of it

[Image: Photo0132.jpg]

[Image: Photo0128.jpg]

[Image: Photo0129.jpg]
Follow my Restoration Progress at http://www.project2456.co.uk
VIN 2456, 2835
DOC 621
Well here is my garage - Delorean and Capri living in harmony ! :lol: :wink:

[Image: garage001.jpg]

[Image: garage005.jpg]

[Image: garage006.jpg]

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
How sad am i then!!!!
[Image: Picture1993.jpg]
[Image: Picture1920.jpg]
[Image: Picture2012.jpg]
all the best Tys
WHEN ARE YOU COMING ROUND TO DO MINE ? !!
MIKE :lol: :wink:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Is it just me who has no idea what's going on with Tyson's last pic?! Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
... Is that not just his pet poodle he is taking out for a walk ??.....
Here's mine, to say it's a snug fit is a bit of an understatement! Shock

[Image: n818529872_1456006_3716934.jpg]

I too plan to have a bit of an overhaul whilst she's away getting some tlc from PJ Grady. Was thinking of going for all out white, brighten the place up a bit, then get a few framed posters up, explodaview would look awesome in there!

May sound like a silly question, but can anyone recommend some good paint? I'm guessing any outside paint will do for the walls, but is there a specific paint I can use for the floor, ideally one that makes it easier to mop up those pesky oil leaks! :lol:

Cheers

P.S. Loving that floor logo Tyson! 8)
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
bozzzydmc Wrote:... Is that not just his pet poodle he is taking out for a walk ??.....

Who cares?

"Walkies dear..."

NickT
OOOOPPPPSSS!!!!That picture got on there purely by accident.Thought it would give everyone a good laugh it was taken at Erotica 2008 at olympia london the chap in the picture you know the pervey looking one was walking around with her on all fours all day.He didn't mind anyone petting her and she wagged her tail if you spoke to her.
I no that these two picturs are totaly off topic but my mate liked our floor so much he had bee banging on to me for months about doing one for him not a delorean but a subaru imprezza so his wife took him away for three days and we went in and done it as a surprise for him (before and after pics)
[Image: Picture836.jpg]
[Image: Picture806.jpg]

all the best Tyson
OMG !... is that a lino type sealed floor ?

I dare not post a picture of my 3rd rate garge now ! Sad
Tyson, I would love my garage floor to have "DMC" on it ! (Well, the half that has the D in it anyway and after I have had some sections re-concreted!!)

Looks superb.

NickT.
Hi Mike it is more of a non slip safty flooring like you would see in a hospital it has granite and iron filings in it and when you catch it in a certain light it sparkels like glitter then i cut out the logo (designed by me i would like to add) in a diffrent colour then weld it all together.
My floor with the dmc logo is made out of karndean maria brought it for me for my birthday a couple of years ago then i brought the rest and fitted it.If i was doing it again i think i would have done it a bit diffrent.
anyway i am rambing on talk soon Tyson

ps just thought i would tell you nick when karndean made it there was obviously a second logo but the colour was the other way round i thought i would ring them to see if i could buy it off them Big Grin and just missed out :twisted: .They had only just distroyed it before i rang them.Sorry mate you could have had it Sad Sad Sad Sad
anyway i really am going now all the best Tyson