Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANTED - Passenger side sun visor
Unfortunately Dave H only has driver's side visors (of which I've relieved him of one) so I'm still short of a passenger side one. Ed has them but they're the best part of £60 shipped which seems a lot...

I don't suppose any one has one in decent nick that they could spare for a reasonable amount do they?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Gez

Are you completely missing one?

Al
My car had two completely flakey ones so they've come off. With the rest of the interior getting sorted no need to keep rancid sun visors! So yes, no passenger side at all at the moment...
VIN 7176
DOC 643
If you still have the tatty one maybe it can be re-covered?
VIN: 6511
Any idea about who the best people to talk to about such a thing would be?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Google/Your local Thompson/Yellow Pages etc. The best way is to speak with local car mechanics/car trade as the the best recommendations can sometimes be word of mouth. This is how I found out about the company that scratch built my exhaust system in stainless steel to replicate the steel parts of the previous incarnation... Big Grin
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Hi Gez

I too have two 'flakey' ones that I have now replaced.

They need just recovering, if your are good enough to just need recovering then phone this guy.

Lee Pattison on 01634 379 242, done loads of trim work on DeLoreans, and owns one.
Top tip Al, thanks! I'll give him a call Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643