Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Radiator SpecialTAuto
Hi

I have had to source a new radiator as mine is badly blocked and is the cause of my cooling issues......, and needs a re-core...despite being apparently "refurbished"

Its cheaper to source a 3 core than recore a stock.

Anyway John Hervey has shipped me over two radiators, so we have one spare in the UK when someone needs one.

If anyone needs one now or in the future I have one ready to go.
Radiator now sold to Dan St!
Thats cool Al.... just need to stock up on some more now eh Smile
Well it demonstrated to me again that the system would work, especially if we could find someone to store a few bits up North a bit.

Dan was over the moon.
Yeah bloody handy you had that Al. I think the club should definitely get more parts like that. I would have had to wait nearly 2 weeks to get that otherwise.

I wouldn't say I was over the moon at having to spend 4 weeks dole money on a thing I didn't really need. :roll: Bloody deloreans eh :lol:
VIN: 6511
Dan1986 Wrote:Bloody deloreans eh :lol:

your getting more like me week after week dan ha ha
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Dan1986 Wrote:Yeah bloody handy you had that Al. I think the club should definitely get more parts like that. I would have had to wait nearly 2 weeks to get that otherwise.

I wouldn't say I was over the moon at having to spend 4 weeks dole money on a thing I didn't really need. :roll: Bloody deloreans eh :lol:

Plus having to replace it with the body back on too ??....
Tell me about it. I've just come in from the garage having spent the last couple of hours swearing more than Tony at it.

I got the old one out then the bloody studs on the condenser that bolt it to the radiator sheared off, so I've had to drill out the rivets on the brackets, cut the old studs out, weld in new studs, paint them and rivet them back to the condenser.

I then offered up the fan shroud to the new rad and found the bolt holes don't line up perfectly so they're going to have to be filed out a touch as well. :roll:

Hopefully I can get back on track with this tomorrow, and then find the next thing thats bust. :wink:
VIN: 6511