Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Fascia Logo
I am rather annoyed, as on closer inspection of this photo I took yesterday, there is a letter missing from my rear fascia logo.

[Image: n737818879_1632038_7463363.jpg]

It may well be on my garage floor, but just in case, can these letters be bought individually, or is it a complete kit...... and can I source one in this country - PJ grady USA have them, so does Ed - but obviously thats overseas.

Cheers

Ben
Ben

Those letters were from Dave Howarth, he used to have them made up. Might be worth a call to see if he has any letters left.
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
O dear TT :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
" B llocks!"

Smile
Hi Ben

Contact Julian or 'Bandit' on here, he gets them made and at a very good price.
bozzzydmc Wrote:" B llocks!"

Smile

Hang on I might have the letter you are after, I lost the 'D' of my car years back and ended up buying a whole new set, I kept all the other letters so I can probably find an 'o' somewhere.

I won't be over with the car till early next week so I can't look until then.

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
Would be great if you could James! Thanks for all the other replys guys. I don't really want to buy a whole new decal, and I've been to the garage to check, so its definately a gonner!

And cheers Chris & Alistair - I'll keep your suggestions in mind until James has checked!

I'm happy now, its not just the cost of the shipping from the states, its the time it takes for them to arrive!
As Al mentioned, I do have them, if you don't come up with anything, I do the set for £20.00 posted. Just PM me if you need 'em
Julian
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
Thanks Julian, I'll let you know as soon as I know!

Ben