Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steering column cowling/canopys are now available
For all those that are interested, the steering column housing/canopy/cowling, call it what you want, is now available.
here is the link http://tinyurl.com/dc5cfh It is only available through the DCS store, I think they had a few remade through some sort of injection moulding process and are like the real McCoy, and they are selling them for a bargain price of $133 each. Apparently, included in the price, it comes with a certificate of authenticity as well. I need one because one of mine is broken, but what I might do is make one out of Lego and spend the $133 dollars on something else because I'm tight. As the exchange rate is at this very moment, $133 = £94.58, What else could we do with this sort of sum of money rather than buy this remanufactured component for the disconcerning enthusiast???
regards Jason.

P.S. I think Tony might be organising a wee drink over the Easter Holidays down in the southeast if any body would wish to join us. Even in this current economic climate, my Boss gave me a Bonus at work this month because I hadn't broken anything, so I would like to treat anybody who turns up for a beer with Tony and I, and spend my Bonus money of £94.58 on the first round of beers.

I am not one to count my chickens, and I'm sure that none of you cannot recall the last time you saw me in any of my cars, well, I had 'UDH' running today. I must admit it has been lack of enthusiasm as of late, but Tony has been hounding me to get at least one going, so i'm trying. I am also going to try and make Eurotech as well. I have a cunning plan up my sleeve also, I was going to get the AA to take me there and get the RAC to bring me home. If my cunning plan should indeed work, I will have to park it on a plastic sheet at Aarons though because I have never known a car like this to piss every type of lubricant and fluid within it every where. POS.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
delorean12uk Wrote:... to piss every type of lubricant and fluid within it every where. POS.

Just to confirm you are talking about the car and nots its owner?Mr Green
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
i would also like to announce that mr monk has a badger beard and looks like mathew kelly cos i see him on sunday for breakfast lol TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I have had a couple of conversations with TT about you attending Eurotec this year and how good it would be with you Mr Monk, from what I understand you close to making it.....

Got a date for these drinks over Easter?
He is going but only on the saturday Al and staying as far as i know . as for easter im working on it TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor