Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 44
Now that I've sorted my subs out,I'm back online.
Received my copy last week and was loving anoraks corner.
Cheers
Martyn Reed
D.O.C#491
EX Vin# 6064
mnickels Wrote:Thanks to the latest issue I checked my tyres to find them manufactured week 2 of 1995. Maybe time for new ones

Glad this came in handy! Big Grin

Thanks for the kind comments about the mag guys, much appreciated. The next one is due out around June so be sure to send me your contributions by mid / end May.

Cheers,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Yes i thought i had better watch the vidio aswell just to see what every one was talking about you understand.All i can say is i hope her ass was rubbing with the grain.couldn't quite see the vin number the atm machine was in the way.lol....
cheers Tyson.
Hi Phil,

Any news on when we might expect issue 45 to plop onto our doormats? Big Grin

Cheers

G
VIN 7176
DOC 643
I'm pleased to say Jez, issue 45 was posted out this morning, so postal strikes permitting should be with everyone by the weekend.
As ever another superbly put together magazine in quality and content, again this is down to Phil Peters and the time he puts into it. Cheers mate it's much appreciated.

Although if any one fancy's doing a write up (like Jez) or a technical artical or whatever these are very welcomed by Phil. The more the better!

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Great stuff Chris, looking forward to getting mine over the coming days Smile

Please remember everyone, Phil Peters needs your support - its YOUR magazine, and without
YOUR articles and input, then there wont be one for you all to enjoy.

Show season is well underway now, so remember to send in details of shows you've attended
with pictures, or send in details of any techy jobs you've done, etc, etc Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie