Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Complete steering column and some other stuffs.
Hello all,

For sale a complete steering column as shown below :
One key system with door cylinders included.

[Image: img1387rba1.jpg]

Feel free to contact me for additional photos or informations.

If someone is interested, I have also a main harness in near new condition (see photos: Pic1, pic2, pic3) and a new fuel distributor.
DeLoreany yours,

Chris.
#04271.
I had forgotten to add 2 new door sills for sale.
DeLoreany yours,

Chris.
#04271.
Hello Chris, How much do you want for the complete steering column and the locks if they are still for sale? Cheers, Jason Monk
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
Ah mr monk, nice to hear from you dont forget that drink cheers Tony TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Uncle tony, when I get this other car on the road we can go cruising down the sea front together and pull ourselves acouple of southend munters, what do you reckon?? Infact mug southend off, I'll speak to Dan and see if we can arrange another night out in Maidstone, what done it for me last time we went out boozing was the bed we shared afterwards L.O.L.
Regards Jay Monk

Shock
[Image: shocked.png]

Tee Hee
Its true, they did..there was some strange noises coming from the room in the early hours too :lol:

Mr Monk is also a dab hand with the needle and thread as i remember :wink:
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
delorean12uk Wrote:Hello Chris, How much do you want for the complete steering column and the locks if they are still for sale? Cheers, Jason Monk
Hi Jason,

I really don't have an idea of how much to ask for it, I'm open to all proposition.
It is in near mint condition with one lighted key (no double), I'll try to post some additionnal photos this evening.

Is 300GPB a correct price ? Too expensive ? Not enough ? :oops:

Please tell me that I can sell it for 999.99GBP.Mr Green :lol: :wink:
DeLoreany yours,

Chris.
#04271.
delorean12uk Wrote:Uncle tony, when I get this other car on the road we can go cruising down the sea front together and pull ourselves acouple of southend munters, what do you reckon?? Infact mug southend off, I'll speak to Dan and see if we can arrange another night out in Maidstone, what done it for me last time we went out boozing was the bed we shared afterwards L.O.L.
LOL yeah it was a bit Planes,trains and automobile :lol: Im up for a night out again TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
[quote="ChrisS"]Its true, they did..there was some strange noises coming from the room in the early hours too :lol:

Yeah and i wasnt even in there :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Tourettes Tony Wrote:[LOL yeah it was a bit Planes,trains and automobile :lol: Im up for a night out again TT

Which brings me onto my favourite part of that movie Smile

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kKifmB4u6zQ
Tourettes Tony Wrote:Yeah and i wasnt even in there :lol: :lol: TT

Don't tell me Jason slipped some Rohypnol in your drink...again :lol:
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
oh thats it the secrets out :lol: :lol: nice one Mike :lol: and chris you know your chemistry does it come from experience :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Chris_DeLorean Wrote:
delorean12uk Wrote:Hello Chris, How much do you want for the complete steering column and the locks if they are still for sale? Cheers, Jason Monk
Hi Jason,

I really don't have an idea of how much to ask for it, I'm open to all proposition.
It is in near mint condition with one lighted key (no double), I'll try to post some additionnal photos this evening.

Is 300GPB a correct price ? Too expensive ? Not enough ? :oops:

Please tell me that I can sell it for 999.99GBP.Mr Green :lol: :wink:

Hi-ya Chris, would you accept 200GPB?? basically thats all I've got. It would seem though that I am beginning to get a reputation of sleeping with other club members, well let be put the record straight, it is absolutley true. So if you want more than 200 GBP maybe I could pay you in other ways. Although this was not mentioned at the time, I did have a probe of uncle tonys 1950's 't' towel holder whilst he was in deep slumber, and he began to make a funny mewing noise L.O.L.
Regards Jay Monk