Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delorean on the website.. or was
HI Mike

Hope it goes well tommorow...Im sure it is a lovely car.

My 2p based on ownership of old cars.... Origional things like water pumps, alternators and mainifold gaskets do not hold up well after 27+ years ...just bear that in mind if your looking for a 'driver'

As Nick has said let your head rule your wallet .

All the best

Mike
Thanks. As it is now it deffinatly wouldnt be a daily driver, it would just be a weekends during the summer thing to shows and such like. Not fussed about having to change the odd thing, at the end of the day most important is the chassis etc as for me it would be harder to repair.

But as you say i haveto keep it in mind and will have a good look at it tommorow and see how it is and take it from there.
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Well!?!? Are you a proud owner of a Stainless Steel wonder?! Big Grin Big Grin I'm guessing you stayed over night in Norfolk, let us know mate Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Yes, i've checked back regularly too just to see if you've "bit the bullet" Mike!

Its a lovely day today, I might go for a spin myself..... Smile

Ben
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Its a lovely day today, I might go for a spin myself..... Smile

Ben

Great minds think alike ... thinking about it its been 3 + months since I started him up ! Wink

Fingers crossed eh ..
Big Grin
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Is that a Smile

or a Big Grin ?
deffinatly a Big Grin

Car was an absoloute stunner, spent a good hour looking all around it, frame is in superb condition, well everything is. Ive whacked a deposit down and he is gonna tax it for me. Then when i go pick it up ill be insured and gonna give it a good drive to be 100% sure.

Ill let you know more after the 3rd Smile
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Good stuff... Im very pleased for you Mike.. looking forward to seeing you and your car soon !
Like I said on MSN mate so so so happy for you!! Big Grin Just me to get one now isn't it haha!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Big Grin Big Grin Well done. I remember how exiting it was when I got mine, I bet you can't wait to get it home now.

I'll probably feel the same when I get mine back together :wink:
VIN: 6511
Thanks, nope i cant wait to get it at all. Its gonna be a long wait me thinks
DOC 527
Vin #10264
Well done Michael..... you won't be sorry. Smile
Congrats mate!
nice one but get the re-gain ready lol TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor