Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVESHAM SHOW JUNE 2009
Thats coming to my grave Smile

Joke on the side, running it in the garage with no ventilation, it's a wonder i'm not already there! :wink:

Maybe a bottle of plonk and a night up the garage aint such a bad idea!

Of course i'm joking!

xxxxx

Cheers everyone, mwah

xxxxx
bozzzydmc Wrote:Arh... Yes I remember now prior family commitments and all that Wink

well, actually, my mum has changed her plans, so I'm now free her birthday weekend. Smile

I'm really looking forward to going back to Evesham especially as I missed it last year.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Me Too!

Hey Claire, why dont you see if you can get down on the Friday evening like I did last time?

It was a pretty good night out in Evesham, although I don't remember much of it!

That gives you a totally clear day on Saturday then without the stresses of motorway traffic!

Ben
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Me Too!

Hey Claire, why dont you see if you can get down on the Friday evening like I did last time?

It was a pretty good night out in Evesham, although I don't remember much of it!

That gives you a totally clear day on Saturday then without the stresses of motorway traffic!

Ben

thats a good idea mate, I'll see if I can book the Friday off of work - its a pretty good M-way run for us,
down the M1, M42, M5, then across to Evesham.

Party on!!! Big Grin
claire

you did not miss much as the day after the saturday or the sunday there was over 2 ft of water on that land due to the flooding you said Rich going to evesham that a bummer we have to find a new tech man to take over euro tech then i got ed uding coming and nick so hopefully they be able to throw some light on any subjects that members need help with there car,s
Quote:you said Rich going to evesham

Glen, that's not what Claire said at all. She said I was probably going. There's a big difference between 'probably' and 'actually'. You shouldn't make assumptions about people based on what other people have said about them.

I'll probably go to Evesham because it sounds like a really chilled couple of days with some very interesting stuff to see and do. It's also a lot easier & quicker trip for me, and couple of days next the river with a barbee and a cold can sounds very appealing 8) On the other hand I might change my mind and come to Norfolk again. Then again I might do something entirely different like go to France for the weekend.

I've not made a decision one way or the other yet. Who knows eh...
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
lol - you beat me to replying!!! :lol: :lol:

There's no rush to make a decision matey Smile

Seeya soon,
up to you lot but i know were i,m going :lol:
I'm probably not going to Evesham... if that helps ?? Smile

Wherever you get to Rich I hope you have a great time and lovely weather, if it had been another weekend I would have made the trip over as it looks like a nice place.
bozzzydmc Wrote:I'm probably not going to Evesham... if that helps ?? Smile

Wherever you get to Rich I hope you have a great time and lovely weather, if it had been another weekend I would have made the trip over as it looks like a nice place.

bozzy it is a nice place when it not under water :lol:
well, *apparantly* this summer is set to be a scorcher - el ninio or summat has been the
cause of the last two drab summers, so finger's crossed that this year will be a goodun Smile

I must admit, in 2007, it was idylic chilling out with a cold beverage by the River Avon, a perfect
summer's weekend Smile I'm really looking forward to going back, as its a lovely part of the country.
bozzzydmc Wrote:Wherever you get to Rich I hope you have a great time and lovely weather, if it had been another weekend I would have made the trip over as it looks like a nice place.

Thanks Bozzy. Yes absolutely, I hope this year is much better for all the events around the country. 2007 and 2008 have pretty much been a wash out for many of the events - it's about time we got some decent weather for a change!
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
RichH Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:Wherever you get to Rich I hope you have a great time and lovely weather, if it had been another weekend I would have made the trip over as it looks like a nice place.

...it's about time we got some decent weather for a change!

Amen to that one mate!!!!

I think we were lucky in June 2007, that the weekends that both Norfolk and Evesham were on were
absolute scorchers - 2 weeks later the heavy rain hit the UK and most of the UK (not just Evesham, Glen :wink: ) was flooded Sad
Glen thinks lots of things are underwater. He tried to convince me that going on Stenaline to holland I would end up at the bottom of the North sea :lol:
VIN: 6511
Dan1986 Wrote:Glen thinks lots of things are underwater. He tried to convince me that going on Stenaline to holland I would end up at the bottom of the North sea :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: