Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWAP: DIN size face plate for original (Craig) size plate
As mentioned in the other thread in the general discussion section, I've got an original (stock) face plate that is no good to me as the stock radio is broken, so I'm after a DIN sized one.

Is there anyone out there who is looking to get their car back to stock and would swap their modified one with mine?

Failing that, I'm open to offers for the stock face plate which might offset the cost of buying a DIN size one.

Cheers!
VIN 7176
DOC 643
How much are you after for it? Also, If your buying one from DMC Houston, they wont sell unless you sent yours to them first. Cheeky, but they get away with it :p

Cheers
To be honest, I'd be open to suggestions from the club as to what it's worth - at a guess perhaps £75?

Of course if I need it to get hold of a DIN size one then that makes selling it more tricky... do you know if Ed Uding wants original ones back to supply DIN size plates?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
I'm not 100% on that. He is part of DMC so I guess they have the same policy but might be worth contacting him to find out.

Cheers
i could get one from eds next week if thats any help
Let me find out whether Ed needs my old one and I'll let you know... Thanks for the offer Glen!
VIN 7176
DOC 643