Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
flying renault clio
hi all

i had a good day today until i seen a flying car yes i was not asleep like most of the time :lol: i was going up the m6 today going home to find a renault clio flying across the motorway to me by then this happend

[Image: Image005.jpg]

what happend the poor yong lady was going off the motorway at jun 7 and a truck over tacked her into the middle lane clipping the back of her car throwing the car over lane two and onto lane 3 were i was and out of the blue a car ends up on the front of mine not so good as i just put my deposit down to buy this off my company acording to the high way police the car might not be back on the road the clio is no good at allv total right off [Image: Image006-1.jpg]
As long as you are all ok, that's the main thing.....

Shame about the car though, what a bummer?

Sad
That is extraordinary bad luck Glen.

Remember if it is written off, dependent on what category it is you could still buy and get it fixed yourself if its worth it.

Al
blimey mate you lucky sod hope your ok TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
put it this way i never sh***t my paints as much as i did when i got out the drivers window and seen what had happend more as the drivers door was jammed by the centre barraris just got back Cry not feeling to good hospital give me some drugs like paul got but not as stroung (dam dam and more dam ) but back on the red bull tomorrow and fit to come on sunday i hope nothink will stop me ( i hope )
see what happens i can only do car electrics not body work but know to look for a new company car Tongue but im going for a smaller enginer for tax reasons i will be better off in the long run i,m thinking of having a focus esatete as i still need to the doc stand in the back so i need somethink a liitle long but not as long as a mondeo again
Bloody hell mate !
Blimey Glen thats serious! Glad your ok, and glad it was the company car not your D you were driving (if you still had it)

Those mondeos can be bought so cheap now its probably not worth mending it. If it goes for scrap can I nick the remote key fob as the one for mine is playing up :wink:
VIN: 6511
yep no probs matey
JESUS GLEN. Shock
Hope you're ok pal. Better the car is wrecked than you matey :!:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
sh1t Glen, well as long as you and the other driver are ok, thats the main thing.

I take it Plod will be taking the lorry driver to task over this?

I reckon your Mondy will be a write off - one of the car supermarkets is selling 08 plate Vectras for less then £6000, so with the mileage on your car, it wont be worth fixing.

Seeya Sunday,

(and no we havent seen RichH!! lol )
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Look at it this way, metal is easier to fix and replace than flesh and bones.

Glad you are OK.

A car you can replace, a life you can't.

NickT.
Its your lucky day i would have parts in stock to fix both cars but not in the same colour .
VIN004278
VIN020014
VIN0020114

http://www.downsalvage.com/
keith

i know your would come up with somethink like that a multi shade care cool i,m just waiting to see what the body shop say but im off work for the rest of the week as i tried to work yesterday but it was a bad idea as i felt it this morning so i,m back up the docs at 12
Sorry to here that Glen, I know it's no help but your not the only one at the moment. I have a swollen face where a builders Transit van decided to plough into the side of my parked bright yellow vehicle Shock As everyone has mentioned your OK and thats the main thing, the more vehicles that get wrote off the more it might sell some new ones and kick start the economy!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584