Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 43
Hi all,

Just a quick message to let you know that Issue 43 of DeLorean News is now being printed. We are hearing about potential strikes from the Royal Mail over the Xmas period but hopefully the magazine will still arrive through your letterbox before the end of 2008!

Thankyou to everyone who has contributed to the magazine over the last 12 months; it is much appreciated. Although we are a fairly small car club I believe our club mag is very much a 'premium quality' product. The fact that we can fill a whole magazine with purely DeLorean-related stuff four times a year also speaks volumes about how healthy and active the club is Big Grin

I have one or two articles which we ran out of space for this year. If your article is one of these, don't worry it will be going into Issue 44 of the mag.

Best wishes,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Great stuff Phil, well done for getting 4 magazines out in 2008 Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Yeah, nice one Phil. I really dont know how you manage it.
Fantastic professional work matey. :wink:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
yeah well done phil, we all apreciate your time you put in TT Big Grin
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Good work as ever Phil... Im sure like us all your very busy at this time of year so to get this done is appreciated.
I second ( or third?) that great work Phil. Always the highlight of my 1/4. waiting for it to drop through the letterbox.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Magazines were delivered to me today and as always another super magazine both production, (great work Phil) and quality.
They have gone into the postal system tonight so all being well and with a good following wind 'should' be with everyone (excluding overseas) before Xmas. There are a lot of membership renewal reminders included (again) some are a prompt about renewals due on the 1st Feb 2009, I know this seems to be a long way off but it's more cost efficient to get them out with the magazines and it's only just over a month away! roll on spring!!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Got mine today.
Excellent stuff Phil, and to everyone else who has contributed.
Well impressed! Mr Green
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
phill

got mine today as well :lol: like the front cover great to read this instead of the boring news paper as i can not get around at the moment
Just read through my copy. I have noticed a big mistake in my article about the ireland trip. Julian Hunt's name has gone in as Julian Hammond somehow Shock I have no idea how this happened. I was sure I proofread it before sending it in. Sorry for this confusion everyone Sad

Apart from that though another brilliant magazine as always. Thanks Phil.
VIN: 6511
Phills arrived yesterday, mine today.

Looking forward to settling down later for a read - but it looks very impressive!!

Well done Phil and all who contributed.

Keep up the good work!! Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Just read mine from cover to cover. Excellent work Phil, probably the best yet. Well done yet again.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Dan1986 Wrote:Just read through my copy. I have noticed a big mistake in my article about the ireland trip. Julian Hunt's name has gone in as Julian Hammond somehow Shock I have no idea how this happened. I was sure I proofread it before sending it in. Sorry for this confusion everyone Sad

Apart from that though another brilliant magazine as always. Thanks Phil.

lol Dan that's my Dad's name! Not quite sure how he got in there! :lol:

Just finished reading mine, excellent work as always Phil. Magazine oozes quality from cover to cover, well done mate and thanks again for all your hard work in 2008.

Guess I should be thinking about writing part 3 now... lol Big Grin

P.S. Cheque arrived safely thanks fella. :wink: :lol:

Best regards
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
very good read well done looking forward to the next part of Carl & Alex Hammonds story nice one :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Got mine this afternoon, had a quick read and came to part 2 of carl's and Alex's story. I was :o and :oops: to read about myself, and by the way, I am still on that rollercoaster after 27 years. :lol: And as Tracey said looking forward to part 3.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.