• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tip For Rear Speakers
Posted on behalf of :-

Laurent Wery

DMC-012
[Image: speaker3.jpg]

[Image: speaker2.jpg]

[Image: speaker1.jpg]
Thanks again for posting the pictures. The system plays and it's LOUD!
I can only manage to stay in the car for like 5 minutes when the system plays at max. volume. After that my ears start to hurt badly!

I really wish i could make it to the Eurotec event. Fortunately I can follow you guys on the webcam. Nice feature before midnight. But after midnight the webcam broadcasts nasty images. Next year you need to censor the webcam for -18!!!
Laurent Wery
www.laurentwery.com
Delorean DMC-012
Vin #3177
dmc-012 Wrote:Thanks again for posting the pictures. The system plays and it's LOUD!
I can only manage to stay in the car for like 5 minutes when the system plays at max. volume. After that my ears start to hurt badly!

I really wish i could make it to the Eurotec event. Fortunately I can follow you guys on the webcam. Nice feature before midnight. But after midnight the webcam broadcasts nasty images. Next year you need to censor the webcam for -18!!!
...it is the Big Brother syndrome... i think we kind of forgot it was there Wink Smile
And they were on their best behaviour!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin
Kelvin Tan
I've noticed that. Had to shut down the cam over here. It was HORRIBLE. :wink:
Laurent Wery
www.laurentwery.com
Delorean DMC-012
Vin #3177
A small update.

At the moment we are working on the RVS frame to mount up the 4 x 17'' lcd screens. The trunk has been fortified with 18mm MDf panels covered in black carpet. It's a heavy load but the trunk is now rigid enough to carry the 4 lcd's and the videowalldriver. I think the video set up will be finished around mid july.

The speakers in the doors have been installed. I have to sort out the wiring tho, that's something for today. I've been creating 2 x 18 mm MDF panels to complete the composet in the front. The speakers will be mounted under the dasboard. It wasn't supposed to be there, but why not complete the system so it can go louder Smile

I will take some more pictures and have em posted here.
Laurent Wery
www.laurentwery.com
Delorean DMC-012
Vin #3177
Hi,

I have some pics from the updates I've recently made.

Extra speakers (front) under dashboard.

[Image: Afbeelding017.jpg]
[Image: Afbeelding019.jpg]

Alpine DVD player with 7'' screen.

[Image: Afbeelding021.jpg]

4 x 17'' lcd screens in the trunk

[Image: Afbeelding035.jpg]
Laurent Wery
www.laurentwery.com
Delorean DMC-012
Vin #3177
Laurent, very inventive ICE setup, but I personally think its a bit over-kill haha, must sound awesome though! Turn up to a cruise with that and you're gonna get in a magazine haha!
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Good work Laurent, that is one serious sound system you have there !

Regards
Thanks for the great comments. It started with a radio replacement and went totally out control. Big Grin

Mike (who also attained the French event) can tell you how loud it goes.
Laurent Wery
www.laurentwery.com
Delorean DMC-012
Vin #3177
I had one thing, and one thing only to say when I say your pic's, GOOD GOD!! Shock

That sound system is off the hook. Big Grin It looks absolutly fantastic. Tongue you'd hear it a long time before it cames in to view.
(and I don't mean the noisy from the Exhaust. Big Grin )
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Well for those who wonder how it looks like when its playing.
Here are 2 short movies shot in France during the European meeting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq3tVgKW9jI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBdDf28WKFw
Laurent Wery
www.laurentwery.com
Delorean DMC-012
Vin #3177