Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Exhaust system
Hi Group.

I like to show you the new exhaust system whe make.
It is 100% stainless and fit on the origenal brakets, and the sound is very nice.
And no it is not so loud as the other uk system, and it has the normal stailess finisch. I hope to have in the next weeks time to put up a sound sample.

Regards Ed Uding
www.deloreaneurope.com
[img=http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3682/dsc00803qm6.jpg]
[Image: dsc04391py2.jpg]
[Image: dsc04389wg6.jpg]
What is the cost gonna be though? out of interest.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I'd deffo be interested if the price was right - the UK system is about £1000 now so I believe Shock

Ed - are you coming to the Eurotec meet up in England next June? Would you be bringing some with you so that they could be fitted at the event?

Also, does it come with all new studs, gaskets, etc, or would we have to supply those seperately?

Cheers,

Claire
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Good idea to check.

I was told I would have EVERYTHING I need to fit my new exhaust (Including gas/lambda sensor).
I soon found out, I had to have 15 studs and nuts made specially for my exhaust, as most places laughed at me when I told them they were M7 !
I also had to buy my own sensor, which luckily I already had.
And for £1200, you'd have thought a few studs would have been thrown in at least !

Very pleased with the exhaust though ! Big Grin
I now walk with a limp, as I usually have a few pound coins in my pocket !
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
We've now secured another source of manifold studs and they come in in 2 days. £2 each, a set on the shelf as I write this.
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
The new exhaust have to option for the lambda system, and the price is the same. 1600 euro.

But it come with every thing you neet.
3 new mounting rubbers
24 new m7 studs. Cost only 2 euro each
24 nuts
2 gaskets muffler headers
2 gaskets headers
With the euro/ £ it is £1050
It thake 2/3 weeks befour you order is ready, in 2007 whe have them on stock.
And I wil come to the eurotec next year, and bring some systems with me.
And a lot of other parts, like the new steeringracks.
I aspect the have the new racks begin jan, with a container full of new Delorean parts form Houston.

Regards Ed
hmm....looks like I need to start saving...... :roll:
Sell those 'last' three cars ... 2 new exhausts .... job done.

Go on you know you want too Smile
only one will be sold, the J reg Cav and the Black Sera are going to the 'great scrapyard in the sky'.

I'm sometimes tempted to sell Rapey, but then I drive her and fall in love with the car all over again.

Mind you, when we took her (+ trailer) to the office furniture place in Burton last Saturday, one of the assistants took rather a shine to her and was asking lots of questions. "Three grand, and she's your's" I said - he looked so tempted!! haha Smile

The Rapey will make a lovely daily driver in the summer, because you can wind all the windows down so that she's 'pillarless' - and when I've got the LPG conversion fitted she'll cost bugger all to run as well! kerching! Big Grin

Anyway, I'm gonna dust off Flopsy tonight, as we're taking her to Cambridgeshire on Sunday for the annual family Xmas fall out - sorry party.
deloreand Wrote:24 new m7 studs. Cost only 2 euro each

Okay, I'll match your 2 euro and raise you to £25 for a set of 24 [Image: beerchug.gif]
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk