Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Delorean in Malvern
Hi all,

Malvern is a small place and I thought I had the only D. Since mine has been with PJ Grady for a few weeks, I was bit surprised when colleagues kept reporting having seem me in it. Anyway, four sightings in Malvern in two weeks.

Whose is it?

Dyf
DOC 529
VIN 6383
I'd check the dates if I were you buddy.......lol

When someone says they have seen a D, it usually means a few weeks ago, or off a friend of a friend, then it all ends up being a bit vague.

My sister told me a few weeks ago that a D had been spotted by her friend driving by a hotel in Newport, it later reveals that the DeLorean that was spotted was supposedly red in colour, and it was actually 6 months ago instead of 2 weeks.

I'm sure people just make these stories up, how many red DeLoreans do we have in the country?

I'd be surprised if there were 2 in malvern mate!

Ben
or it could be that chris and darren are joy riding it round your home town for fun..

kind regards tyson
Yeah, I was suspect with the first couple but then it was "I saw your car this morning!!! Is it in work?". So then I began to think maybe there was something to it .....

We Malvernites have good taste in cars....
DOC 529
VIN 6383
hana 5284 Wrote:or it could be that chris and darren are joy riding it round your home town for fun.

Sadly not!

Dyf - there IS another DeLorean in Malvern - we sold the car fairly recently...I'm not sure if the chap is on this forum...his name's Paul...and it was a high-end LHD restored example.

Is Malvern ready for two Deloreans?!

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
The head office for a company I used to work for is based in Malvern and I would occassionally take the DeLorean up there (between 2002-2006). Small world.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed