Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
88 mph speedo
hi all

after a long time in my workshop in the garden i have just about finshed a real working speedo which is a same as in the film it works of the normal delorean speedo cable which has a fitting so there no cutting into the cable i just have a few things to finish off after i can get the final parts of Rich then it will be ready for sale i,m thinking of making 5 of them any one feel like buying one there going to be around £150.00 with postage £10.00 thats goes to the club funds photo will be ready after the first one has been tested on a car :lol: that could be my ford, vauxhall,sams scooter, what ever i can find that goes :wink:
Interesting project Glen. Any chance of a photo mounted in a binnacle?

How have you gone about calibration to cover the discrepancy between 85mph and 95mph?

The toughest thing to get right is the font and the black background so there is as little mismatch as possible to the stock instruments.

You're the guru on the BTTF replicas so I guess these are the owners that you'll be selling too?

Good luck!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
chirs

it will work on any car and i are in the process of building it with a gps system for the cars with cam bus wireing for the bttf fan with the big cars :lol:
hi all

if there is anyone wanting to build there own real working 88 mph speedo then the company that i deal with in the states have sent two many over to me so i,m selling two kits if any one would like to finish them off for them self

any body wanting to have a play with this would need to have a little know how in electorics ( like i need in spelling :lol: :lol: )

pm me if you want it