Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 DeLorean's for sale
I do not know the owners or the quality/condition of the cars listed below (although I do know that the 'Del' plate car used to belong to the now USA based John Hanley. Martin G. knows alot about this particular car).

I am just make passing the info on for anybody looking to buy at the moment:-

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/list.asp?s=103
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
chris

one one of them in the centre is a club memeber hew let me borrow it the other week to cover a doc club stand on a show as the bttf car was in london
Its Mathew Nickle's one. I'm sure he'll explain all when hes online next.
My car is still available. Have dropped the price to £13000 ono.
Follow my Restoration Progress at http://www.project2456.co.uk
VIN 2456, 2835
DOC 621
The Norfolk one is the ex "Patrick Collection" one, and certainly is in very good (visual at least) condition indeed - and certainly very original. The current owner bought it about a year ago.
arranj Wrote:The Norfolk one is the ex "Patrick Collection" one, and certainly is in very good (visual at least) condition indeed - and certainly very original. The current owner bought it about a year ago.

I seem to recall that being Ian Titley's old car - an absolute stunner too.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Ian Titleys former car, was ( one) of the Patrick Cars, ( the other was the RHD car SOA 82Y, or as it should be properly known, AXI 1697).

Ian's former car was "blooming good" in his hands and went on to be raised to another level entirely by its next owner.
Dave Howarth is fully up to speed on it. It must be one of the best cars in the country. ( in my and Dave's opinion)
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian