Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadly it must go
I hope to be going Dan . Hope your coming,, I need someone around to make me look good :lol: :lol:
DOC # 595
First it was going to Scotland,,then thought maybe Machester,,,Now its going to some strange place,,,end of the earth,,,,where there are NO virgins,,, :lol: :lol: ESSEX..
not far from YOU Dan,,Im sure he will show his face on here soon,,He is a TOP BLOKE :wink:
DOC # 595
I'm dreading selling my DMC - 12

I've got no patience for timewasters.........

I'm sure ChrisS will back up me on the trouble free transaction that got me his old car.

I understand that parting with a considerable amount of money for a classic car is a bit of a gamble.

Still, on the other hand, I don't know why people even make enquires, when it's obvious they have no intention of buying.

Or even if they have, they don't have the funds readily available.

"Yes mate, thanks for the test drive, I'll come back in a month when I've saved enough money"

Pisses me right off!

Hope it goes ok this time Allen, and sorry to any genuine buyers......

NOT sorry to pisstaking timewasters......
Dodgy Motor Wrote:First it was going to Scotland,,then thought maybe Machester,,,Now its going to some strange place,,,end of the earth,,,,where there are NO virgins,,, :lol: :lol: ESSEX..
not far from YOU Dan,,Im sure he will show his face on here soon,,He is a TOP BLOKE :wink:

Oh no another essex de best i hurry my ole girl up Big Grin good luck with the sale mate and i hope you sort things out TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Oh god so it means I have to see that piece of crap, errr cough cough lovely delorean, again :lol:
VIN: 6511