Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
arranj Wrote:I don't know how you can get much worse than sharing with Tony....?!

But no - no arguments from me. 8)

Anyway...... to get this back on topic a bit: It's good news that we've got 5 Belgian DeLoreans this time, plus I think we've got at least 2 Dutch people coming over as well, with I think a few more to book maybe? - which brings the number of rooms now left to single figures.

Hi Arran,

Could you let me know if there are any spaces left, or if there aren't any, let me know if someone make a cancellation.

P.S. Thanks for the great weekend.
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!
Hi Aaron! - yes we do still have some rooms left. I'm expecting circa 40 cars with luck, so this is definately the one to come to!

Booking page here: http://www.caleyhallhotel.co.uk/delorean
arranj Wrote:Hi Aaron! - yes we do still have some rooms left. I'm expecting circa 40 cars with luck, so this is definately the one to come to!

I've just booked, if all goes well i shall bring my DeLorean as well Smile
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!
Should be interesting as well when it comes to the 'MarioTec' part!
arranj Wrote:Hi Aaron! - yes we do still have some rooms left. I'm expecting circa 40 cars with luck, so this is definately the one to come to!

yes any one who isn't booked do it asap or you will miss out TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hi All. Sorry - been a bit quiet on this topic, but it's been pretty busy here, thanks to the "credit crunch"!

We've got just over 60 people officially booked in, plus some more "maybe"s, and just over 30 DeLoreans cars in attendance - so far.....

We're down to a handful of rooms left now, so if you definately want to come I would advise booking now if you haven't already. Or, if you're not sure but might decide to book then let me know so I can warn you when it gets critical!

www.caleyhallhotel.co.uk/delorean
17.04.09: Event Update

After discussions with various other car clubs and DOC car owners we are proud to announce the attendance of a 'Dyno Dynamics' rolling road at this years EuroTec event Smile

This mobile rolling road has come highly recommended ( Amongst others by the TVR car Club ) and is operated by 'CHR Dyno' of Borehamwood.

[Image: logo.gif]

We are pleased that despite the 'small nature' of our car show that they will support us. They have agreed to attend on Sat and Sun and the guys, Gary and Simon will be staying on the Saturday Night at the hotel to answer any further questions you may have...

Personally here I have 'stuck my neck out' as obviously they wont do this for free! but there seems to be enough interest amongst people to justify their attendance. they have asked for a minimum of £350 deposit which basically covers for 10no cars at £35 each, this figure will reduce by each and every additional car that is dyno'd. I am therefore hoping there will be enough support so that they / myself am not out of pocket Wink

[Image: GG48.jpg]

[Image: GG53.jpg]

(Above pictures used with kind permission of the TVR Car Club UK)

Personally after talks of other rolling road days, I feel it is a great opportunity to see how well your car is running as not only can the tell the power output at the flywheel they will also tell us the power at the wheels and how the car is fueling at high revs / speed especially useful with these high flow Stainless Exhausts....

They use a regulaly calibrated state of the art Dyno Dynamics Two Wheel Chassis Dynamometer capable of measuring up to 1200 Bhp ( Phew so it can cope with most DeLoreans then Wink ) Every car that has a power run will automatically receive two graph printouts, one showing power and torque at the wheels and one at the flywheel. Additional printouts of other logged data can be produced if requested.

[Image: fly800x600zb5.jpg]

With the owners permissions, we are proposing to have a master list of cars that have been a Dyno'd along with their modifications which have been performed to find the:-

A. Most powerful 'Stock ' Non turbo'd Delorean

B. Most powerful 'Stock ' Stock turbo'd Delorean

C. Most powerful 'Modified' Delorean

Jackets and Sweatshirts will be presented to the winning owners Smile

If anyone is not attending in a DeLorean and wants to get their own car Dyno'd then you are more than welcome to book in on the days.

We look forward to your support with this, any questions please ask.

Regards

Mike
WOW That is fantastic news !!!!!!!!

Definately put me down, if the rolling road can produce power runs with automatic cars (I presume so)

Out of curiosity, my car is all stock parts but finely set to book figures. The only difference is, is I don't have a catalytic converter on it. To prevent arguements on the day, does this come under "modified" ??

Game on !!!!!!!! We can put our horsepower where our mouth is.........I have 80hp 8)

NickT
Well that is a good question Nick, just how 'modified' is your car with just the CAT bypass ....

I suppose at the end of the day, another car with the same spec as yours should show a slightly lower HP output... presuming that car is 'set up' correctly too...

Tis not meant to be a super serious competition but hopefully if will now show once and for all what different modifications produce what results on a D ....
bozzzydmc Wrote:Well that is a good question Nick, just how 'modified' is your car with just the CAT bypass ....

I suppose at the end of the day, another car with the same spec as yours should show a slightly lower HP output... presuming that car is 'set up' correctly too...

Tis not meant to be a super serious competition but hopefully if will now show once and for all what different modifications produce what results on a D ....

I'd best hurry up and make my wheels shiny to add 10hp.... Big Grin

I can't wait now !

NickT
Wow thats brilliant. I will get mine on there for sure Big Grin Is anyone bringing a gas analyzer so the cars can be set up properly first?
VIN: 6511
Well im sure that could be arranged matey .....
Stick me down. I reckon mine's putting out at least 85 bhp with the new exhaust Big Grin
VIN 7176
DOC 643
good stuff Mike, you can put my name down for one, I'll show these Essex boy racers how a proper DeLorean can go :lol: TT get your Turbo on sharpish Shock Shame I could not afford that posh exhaust to finish mine of Sad
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
"Let the rivalry begin ...... "

:mrgreen: