• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
19051 now dan TT X
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Phil Peters Wrote:
Daniel Shane Wrote:Dan (Rather p*ssed off with it all)
Hi Dan,

I'm sure other club members will join me in saying that we really appreciate the work you do behind the scenes to keep the forum going. And that goes for the other folks who help out as moderators on the forum too.

People rarely say thanks for keeping the forum online 365 days a year but we are all very quick to moan even if the forum is offline for just a few hours. And then there is all the behind the scenes stuff which we take for granted like making sure there is always an up to date back-up of the forum MySQL database. If nobody did this on a regular basis then all the hundreds (thousands?) of posts that appear on this forum every month would simply vanish into the ether in the event that we have a problem with the server. And then what happens when you want to look up that part number for brake pads, etc?

The new Members Cars area is a great idea for letting folks show off what's in their garage too.

Keep up the good work fella, it is very much appreciated Big Grin

Best wishes,

Phil

I can relate to all that !

NickT
Daniel Shane Wrote:
arranj Wrote:
Glen & Sam Wrote:dairy events that they hold some times for us delroean owners
Is that with "all you can drink" milkshake? or is it a cryptic reference to DJ Glen's "cheese" music?? :lol:

Yeah - I just checked with my other account :wink: which is a non-"DOC-PAID" account, and I can only post in the "off topic" section. I didn't think this was supposed to be the case - wasn't it just the engine etc. sections that were off limits?

Hi Arran,

The forum is supposed to be everything as "read only" other than the off topic section unless you have paid as far as I'm aware.

Also mate I think your technically breaking rule 7 of the forums rules. It states :-

"7. No use of multiple usernames. Please register and use only one username for the forums. Posting under multiple user accounts will result in administrative action (ie. banning)."

If anyone wants the forum changed then just the club know and if it's a good idea then it will be done.

Thanks

Dan
hay Dan looks like you are getting the crapiest room at caley hall next year now....lol....
only jokeing cheers Tyson
oh Dan i dont suppose you could email them pics over could you of hana when she was smashed up.i did have the pics but they where on the old computer then when it stoped working i ran over it with our fork lift.
cheers mate. tyson@kingsdykekarpets.co.uk
if you havent got them any more dont worry just a thought that was all thanks again
I don't know how you can get much worse than sharing with Tony....?!

But no - no arguments from me. 8)

Anyway...... to get this back on topic a bit: It's good news that we've got 5 Belgian DeLoreans this time, plus I think we've got at least 2 Dutch people coming over as well, with I think a few more to book maybe? - which brings the number of rooms now left to single figures.
hana 5284 Wrote:hay Dan looks like you are getting the crapiest room at caley hall next year now....lol....
only jokeing cheers Tyson
oh Dan i dont suppose you could email them pics over could you of hana when she was smashed up.i did have the pics but they where on the old computer then when it stoped working i ran over it with our fork lift.
cheers mate. tyson@kingsdykekarpets.co.uk
if you havent got them any more dont worry just a thought that was all thanks again

Hi Tyson,

I do hope I get a nice room. Im in the process of going over the forum permissions and reviewing them for next year as I have to move the whole forum and website to another Hosting company anyway.

I've just emailed you the Pictures

Dan
Thanks alot Dan speek to you soon keep up the good work on the forum..

cheers Tyson
Right, I've just booked up for this. Had a bit of trouble persuading the girlfriend to come, she thought everyone might be terribly dull Delorean geeks and it won't be any fun. That's not the case is it?! :lol:
VIN 7176
DOC 643
jerzybondov Wrote:Right, I've just booked up for this. Had a bit of trouble persuading the girlfriend to come, she thought everyone might be terribly dull Delorean geeks and it won't be any fun. That's not the case is it?! :lol:

Terribly dull.... definatly not!!

Delorean geeks.... definatley !!

Seriously though... It is a great bunch of people who are going .. plus our European friends are making the trip over again and they certainly know how to party Wink Tis a great weekend for very little outlay. Plus this year due to a few requests, we are organising some 'non' DeLorean events to cater for those who would rather be doing something else there but looking at cars ie.. for the wives and girlfriends Wink Smile

Be good to see you there ...
That is definitely not the case :wink:

Arran can you confirm I have booked in for eurotec? I can't remember if I paid or not. :roll: Also have I booked for the march event?
VIN: 6511
Yes you are for EuroTec. 2 people, 2 beds, deposit paid.

You're not booked in for March though at the moment.
bozzzydmc Wrote:Plus this year due to a few requests, we are organising some 'non' DeLorean events to cater for those who would rather be doing something else there but looking at cars ie.. for the wives and girlfriends Wink Smile

Cheapest option is to leave them at home, and hire lap dancers for our entertainment......
cue "that" picture of Tony and Nick again ......
can I confirm I'm booked in for the weekend with a delorean? Big Grin

Also many coming up on the Thursday? I'm thinking about adding the extra day
DOC 527
Vin #10264
MikeH Wrote:can I confirm I'm booked in for the weekend with a delorean? Big Grin

Also many coming up on the Thursday? I'm thinking about adding the extra day

nice one mike, be good to see ya TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
You're definately in. Not sure of the exact number on Thursday, but at least 10 so far.... Arriving on Thursday is a good day, cos you can get a lot done on the Friday morning - that is if you need to "do" a lot. Tony might be there Thursday, so if you need a hand stripping your engine right down he's your man!