Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"EuroTec" Weekend in Norfolk, UK - 5th June 2009
well at least my car should be done, so i wont be walking around with the ump :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Sorry for the delay in replying , its a manic part of the year for me

Thanks for the posts on this guys.

Again I would like to thank Arran for coming up with what im sure everyone will agree is a cracking deal for DeLorean Owners Club, its club members and D owners and enthusiasts alike. Obviously without his support an event of this scale would not be possible at this sort of cost.

Also thanks to everyone for the nice comments about this years event and thanks to everyone for their early commitment on EuroTec 2009.

FYI we have some nice new plans in the offering to keep this event 'fresh' something that will be posted up once confirmation from various parties has been recieved.

Our DOC family of friends is ever growing thanks to events like this.

If anyone needs any assistance or help please do not hesitate to contact either Glen, Arran or myself otherwise we look forward to seeing you all again very soon as some club event or other.

Kind Regards

Mike
can we have , pound in the glass next year :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
put my name down, enjoyed this year and cant wait till next year.

Arran, do i need to pay you a deposit now or later??

i dont have a car at the moment but i'm 95% sure i will have one by the time of the event next june
Ben

Golf Pro, Sussex
Glad to hear it Ben. I assume your dad as well?

I'll put you down as a provisional for 2 nights (I guess?). No great rush for a deposit, but people are doing it already. One Irishman has just booked (from the Thursday), which usually leads to many more soon!
Car details can be left until nearer the time. You wouldn't be the first using EuroTec as a "need to buy a car by" target!
MikeH Wrote:well im booked in from fri-sun with delorean Big Grin

I guess i have till june to get one nowSmile
[/quote]
yeah, same type of booking as this year. it wont be my dad though unless he can get some professional help to reduce his snoring!!!

if you need a deposit then just let me know and i'll send a cheque
Ben

Golf Pro, Sussex
arran

me & sam are going to make it our holidays next yearso im there from thursday to tuesday ( sam just said god help us ) :lol:
g'day 8)

well i'm due a holiday in the uk next year so i guess its in june then!
:wink:
see you all then Big Grin
Regards

Craig

doc246
vin 2927
reg ex uk IIL 3335
reg oz BTTF
Hi all. Just a quick update:

Despite it being just over 7 months away(!) we've now got 26 rooms booked and confirmed, with 25 DeLorean cars - plus a few "maybe"s and "probably"s. With this kind of organisation from people there is a good chance of selling out before the end of the year, so I wouldn't leave it too long.....

www.caleyhallhotel.co.uk/delorean
yeah get your skates on people me and harry monk are booked in Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
hi

i could not make it this event due to family problems but i will be going done to talk to arran regards the new thnigs going on next year to make things a little diffrent :lol:
I'm pretty sure you are coming to this event Glen!

Glen & Sam Wrote:i could not make it this event due to family problems
I reckon you're talking about one of the other meet-ups - confusing I know!

Just to confuse you even more - you can talk to me all you want in March!:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2515
:lol: :lol: :lol:

another event there i forgot about that one Cry i got a good reason i have not got a 2009 dairy yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we should call it dmc palace hotel as its getting around that your hotel is the place to be :lol:

keep up the good work arran and the crew
Glen & Sam Wrote:i got a good reason i have not got a 2009 dairy yet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahead of you there matey, thats why I know that I'm busy that weekend so am not going to Norfolk.

I've made sure the diary is clear for the DOC Summer 2010 event though :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi all

looking at my new dairy there going to be a lot of events on that year and also next year if we get the weather