VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Look forward to reading it to. :wink:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
I think you'll enjoy page 13 Neal :wink:
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Magazines arrived from the printers today, so should all go out on wednesday. Hopefully everyone should get it for the weekend (excluding overseas members!!)
Another superb magazine put together by Phil, I'm sure everyone appreciates the time and effort that you put in to it, making the magazine what it is.

Should there be any issues with any one being charged extra on the postage please contact me direct and off line, as these are really bordering on the weight limit. I did get them checked and in writing from the local post office though!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Chris, on the subject of posting the mags, did you get Alistairs email?

I'm looking forward to getting my copy of the mag - I'm sure it will be excellent as always! Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Claire Usher Wrote:Chris, on the subject of posting the mags, did you get Alistairs email?

I'm looking forward to getting my copy of the mag - I'm sure it will be excellent as always! Smile

lol, yes, just pulled it out of the (large) pile and put a new address on it. Caught it just in time

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Got mine today, and just to say a other great read from cover to cover. Well done Phil on putting it together.

Thanks to Mike and Mary Hooper for a great write up on the DCS 08 and for your kind words.
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
hi phill

looks like my spell checker worked ok then ( yea right ) thanks for putting it right for me phill looks great :lol:
great work everyone, the mag looked stunning again in full colour Big Grin

Remember though, to keep your articles coming, so that Phil has a magazine to put together Smile
Great edition and looking more professional than ever. If only more members could submit their stories to help pad the issues up even more. I would love to see more quantity whilst maintaining the quality.

It's been a while since I submitted an article so rather than sound like a hypocrite I will ensure I send something over to you for the next edition. :wink:
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
yes phil another great edition, and although it isn,t mentioned that often, its people like you that give up your time to the club that deserve a massive pat on the back thanks tony TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Chris Hawes Wrote:I would love to see more quantity whilst maintaining the quality.

Hi Chris,

this was something that was talked about at length at the Comittee Meeting earlier this year,
and we decided to go for the page count we currently have due to publication and postage costs.

Obviously, should there be a glut of stuff for Phil to put in the mag, then we can look into increasing
the number of pages to cover this.

Cheers,
Thanks for the kind words guys, it makes it all worthwhile Big Grin Big Grin

Cheers for the offer of the article too Chris, much appreciated.

I agree, more quantity would be nice but that all hinges on folks sending enough copy in. I tend to cover the news articles on the News page when I can to make up a bit more content but it terms of the rest, it's down to you guys Tongue

I'll be making a start on Issue 43 within the next week so if anyone's got anything to go in, just send it in to the usual address.

Cheers,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Awesome edition from cover to cover as always!

Well done to Phil and everyone for their hard work and dedication to make it another pure quality issue. Big Grin

Thanks again Phil for bringing my story to life, I expect the rest of it will help fill up a couple more issues yet! :lol:

Keep up the great work! Big Grin

All the best
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk