Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 42
Keep sending stuff in to me guys as I need to get back on track and get the next mag out by September!! I know Carl Hammond has already promised to do me a write-up about "Lily" in the next issue (sorry to drop you in it mate! :wink: ) but it would also be great to get articles on:

- DCS in Gettysburg. I think some UK folks attended? I know Neal did too.
- EuroTec (Did anyone get a photo of Alistair V on the guitar??)
- Mervyn's DOI meet (make sure you take your cameras)
- Any other local shows / meet-ups
- Any work or mods that you've been doing to your cars
- It would also be cool to hear from some of our newest club members about their DeLorean experiences so far.

My details are on page 2 of the mag. Just drop stuff to me by e-mail or snail mail Big Grin

Cheers,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
D'oh! :oops:

I'd better put pen to paper then... Big Grin

When do you need it by matey?

Cheers

Carl
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
Early / Mid August would be spot on buddy. And don't forget that awesome photo from your Facebook album Big Grin Big Grin
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
No worries dude! :wink:

All the best

Carl
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
hi all this is really just a suggestion i was looking on ebay a few hours ago and just realised that there are normally a few delorean workshop manuels come up for sale every now and then.I am sure there are loads of people in the club inc me that dont own one. just a thought would it be worth makeing a page dedicated to printing a section at a time of the work shop manuel that the members could collect and enable everyone to eventually own a complete copy for them selfs.
you may think this is a crap idea and i am not saying it to get out of buying a copy for my self it really is just a suggestion

many thanks Tyson
I think there still copyrighted to dmch ?
Has anyone done or doing an article for the Ireland trip earlier this month? If not I have pics and stuff I can send in.
I'm a bit thronged with work (both work work and a domestic building project) at the minute matey, ao I'd be much obliged if you could send your stuff!

Good man...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
have many pictures been put forward from mervyns weekend in ireland as i've finally gt mine onto my computer??
if you want some just let me know
Ben

Golf Pro, Sussex
Ive got a few pics to send in along with a wirteup/diary of the weekend, but have none of the bbq at all. Any luck with finding a car yet ben?
VIN: 6511
Hi folks,

Sorry for the delayed reply. No, I've not got any copy about the Irish meet up. If someone could send some stuff in, that'd be top notch. E-mail is fine or if you want to post it to me on CD the address is in the front of your last magazine :wink:

Thanks guys,

Phil

(currently totally snowed under with work but determined to get the mag finished ASAP!)
Hi all,

Just to let you know that Issue 42 is now with the printers and should be on its way to you all very shortly.

Carl - I had to split your War & Peace into three parts in the end matey as I didn't really want to edit anything out from the story. Hope this is ok? I might be able to get the rest of it into Issue 43 though; I'll see how it goes Big Grin

Big thanks to everyone who sent stuff in this time around; keep it coming!

Cheers,

Phil
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
great work there again Phil in fitting in doing the mag along with your busy workload Smile

I'll wait to get the invoice from the printers ..... :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
No worries fella, it gives me more time to write the sequel! :lol:

Look forward to reading it, keep up the good work matey. Big Grin

Best wishes
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
Norfolk
Claire Usher Wrote:great work there again Phil in fitting in doing the mag along with your busy workload Smile

Thanks for the kind words Claire, much appreciated Big Grin

There are some great articles in this issue; hope you all enjoy it!

Cheers,

Phil
(who has actually done some work on his D in the past seven days Shock)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo