Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN 2653 For sale - Arrangements to ship to UK not a problem
It is a August 1981........... in awesome condition. The interior literally looks like it just came off the production line.

33k miles, brand new front steering rack, 4 new tires (with about 3k on them), brand new alternator, new angle drive, new front brake pads and rear rotors, sony X-plod bluetooth sound system (front and rear speakers, custom built deck for the rear storage area, and a kicker subwoofer behind the drivers seat)..... I also installed green neon floor lighting under the dash (you cant see it) so the floor can light up if you need... as well as two new 12V power adapters on the center console. One of the new adapters replaced the old crummy one.

I bought it from DMC-MidWest about 5 months ago or so. http://www.delorean.com/vin_02653/vin_02653.asp

I paid DMC MidWest 27,900 for it..... And have put about $4,000 into it. The sound system (professionally installed by a fellow who has done 15+ d's) alone was $1300. I am willing to negotiate the price.

I would be happy to bring it to whomever you feel comfortable with for a review and seal of approval. Also, I am very willing to help with shipping over to the UK!

Please let me know if you are interested or would like more information!

Bradley Jardis
+16032053181 (sms is a good way to reach me!)
bjardis@gmail.com