Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VIN 2835 For Sale
2908 visits and 77 watchers. 8 people have expressed and interest in viewing the bike including a person from France. 2 people have made below asking offers but I am not desperate to sell. I'll see how it goes
Follow my Restoration Progress at http://www.project2456.co.uk
VIN 2456, 2835
DOC 621
you do get a lot of messers on ebay but most people are genuine. I just had a motorcycle removed because i breached their rules by saying i wont take less than £550 for it, maybe i should have sold fake handbags and shoe's i may have got away with it :lol: good luck with the sale TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
What bike are you selling tony?
my xl600 honda, i nearly killed myself the other day so i have decided to buy something faster :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Getting another off-road bike?
no mate, i fancy a small 2 stroke a ks1s or tz TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Big Grin Can't beat the smell of a two stroke. I used to have a honda mtx125 as my first road legal bike. That was great fun off road too. Its in my signature pic totally plastered in mud :lol: Out of interest what are you after for the XL ?
VIN: 6511
hi alistair V,

i am still looking but cant quite find the money to buy this one, will prob stil import one from the USA
Ben

Golf Pro, Sussex
Dan1986 Wrote:Big Grin Can't beat the smell of a two stroke. I used to have a honda mtx125 as my first road legal bike. That was great fun off road too. Its in my signature pic totally plastered in mud :lol: Out of interest what are you after for the XL ?

well i wouldn't sell to anyone i know the top end is on its way out anyway, about 150 should sort it but im too busy for all that, it is a future classic i reckon tho. Old RD 400e's are going near 1700 now i brought a decent one in 1987 for 350 funny ole world TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
When I sold my honda the top end was well shot too :wink: I had the idle speed screw right in otherwise it would die there was so little compression left :lol: