Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was that!?
Hey!

Who was driving their Delorean through Hatfield Heath today!?

It's a village with a big 'green' in the middle, and a church, and a beautiful D came driving through =]

It's the first i've EVER seen, and i was the kid with the football gawking Shock at the side of the road :lol:

Thanks for making my day, whoever that was Big Grin
0dan1 Wrote:Hey!

Who was driving their Delorean through Hatfield Heath today!?

It's a village with a big 'green' in the middle, and a church, and a beautiful D came driving through =]

It's the first i've EVER seen, and i was the kid with the football gawking Shock at the side of the road :lol:

Thanks for making my day, whoever that was Big Grin

I recon that was Alistair Vanstone, he lives over that way and would have been on his way home from Eurotec.

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
ahh right, awesome Big Grin

youngish looking guy? brown hair?

it was great to see one though Smile
even though i didn't get the chance to see inside

do you happen to know where he lives approximately?
He lives in stanstead, thats pretty near you isn't it?
Yes it was me returning from Eurotec, Ido remember someone with a football looking, if you had waved I would have pulled over!! I have returned the car this evening otherwise I would have shot over to you, in a few months mine will be finished and I'll come over and take you out for a spin.

I am actually nearer Great Hallingbury but no-one knows where it is, so I use Stansted instead!
ahh wow that's awesome Smile
great hallingbury's not far at all ^^

car was looking great, and as i said before, cheers for making my day :lol: it was awesome to see ya Big Grin