Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB Seat Skins
Hi,

Does anyone know where I could buy a set of NOS black seat skins?

I need these for the new car, I want to keep it completly original.

If I can't find these I may get them made localy.

Conor
Conor Doyle
DOC 519
VIN 10447 & 1866
DMC Huston has remakes that are the same as the original spec if im not mistaken, not far off if they arnt. www.delorean.com or perhaps DMC Europe could import a set? Ask the question I guess.

Cheers
Wasn't there a link to Speedograph Richfield in Nottingham?

(0115) 926 4235

Nothing on theior website, but legend had it that they had a number of complete covers. Worth a phone call I suppose.

Plus I think Chris Parnham might have had a few seat covers of some sort, at some point...!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
There is also a guy in North Kent that has a few NOS sets, cant remember his name offhand but Dave Howarth has his details. He sometimes puts them on Ebay as well.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thanks for your help, I got the contact details for Lee Pattison whom I believe has NOS skins. I will give him a call. I wll also call Speedograph and Chris.

"DMC Huston has remakes that are the same as the original spec if im not mistaken, not far off if they arnt. www.delorean.com or perhaps DMC Europe could import a set? Ask the question I guess".

I have these on my Kuwaiti car, they are very nice, but they are different to the original ones. I want to keep this new one as original as possible.

Thanks again,

Conor
Conor Doyle
DOC 519
VIN 10447 & 1866
Yes thats the guy, Lee Patterson Somewhere around Rochester/Gravesend if I remember correctly.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
I have a couple of new original seat backs left, in Black, but no seat bases (in black) I do have seat bases in grey. I don't know it they could be re-dyed.

Lee Patterson did have both colours, but I believe he is getting down his stock rapidly.

It wasn't Speedograph that had the seat covers, they took on the rights to the seats themselves and re-made them, with arms, to fit into posh camper vans.

It was Robin Hood cars, also in Nottingham who bought all the old stock of seat covers, both Lee and myself bought thousands of pound worth off them years ago.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Hi Chris,

I don't know how I missed your post offering the seat backs, if you still have them I would be interested. Please let me know how much you want for them.
I am going to fix up the interior of the car over the winter months.
Appologies again for missing your post.

Regards,

Conor
Conor Doyle
DOC 519
VIN 10447 & 1866
Hi Conor

I have an email of a guy in the States that has original NOS covers for sale, I think around 1100 USD, which did include shipping in the US, so a little extra for international shipping.

They are original and in perfect condition.

Michael Pack
packodenton@aol.com

Cheers