Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grey seat cover wanted
Hi all,
My drivers side seat base has seen better days, but the rest of the interior is in pretty good shape.
I'm looking for someone who has a used / but good condition grey cover for the seat base. If you've recovered your seats with new skins your old passenger seat cover may be okay for my drivers seat.
Thanks,
Stu :wink:
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Has Chris P not got NOS seat bases left or are they all gone?
They were very reasonable-that's where I got mine.

Stephen
What I was thinking was if I get a good used one it will match the rest of the interior. A new one is a different shade & mine have 'weathered' if you know what i mean. One day I'll probably splash out on new covers Big Grin
Cheers,
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Hi Mate Not sure when I will get round to changing mine, but I've had new covers with all the rest of my parts for the restoration. You are welcome to have my old one when it comes off. Just drop me a PM as a reminder & I will keep in in my 'inbox' that way when I do 'em I will remember to tell you
Julian
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
Cheers Julian, much appreciated. Are you replacing with NOS or DMCH seat skins?
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Yeh, they are DMCH, I've had a load of stuff off them for my re-build, top & bottom ball joints, wheel brg's, suspension bushes, brake master cyl, wheel centres, side marker lights, steering UJ, trailing arm bushes & bolts, A.R.B bushes plus the seat covers. On top of that I've had a set of Spax, 4 new Pirelli's, head light switch, all new braided stainless brake pipes through-out, from front to back, every bracket, bolt & washer, re-plated, new euro-height front springs, plus the chassis & all suspension parts shot blasted & re-powder coated. So when its back together, it had better look good, or I may go into one of my sulks!
Bandit Wrote:Yeh, they are DMCH, I've had a load of stuff off them for my re-build, top & bottom ball joints, wheel brg's, suspension bushes, brake master cyl, wheel centres, side marker lights, steering UJ, trailing arm bushes & bolts, A.R.B bushes plus the seat covers. On top of that I've had a set of Spax, 4 new Pirelli's, head light switch, all new braided stainless brake pipes through-out, from front to back, every bracket, bolt & washer, re-plated, new euro-height front springs, plus the chassis & all suspension parts shot blasted & re-powder coated. So when its back together, it had better look good, or I may go into one of my sulks!

You've just scratched the surface then Ju!

Hope it all goes back together well for you!

Ben
Yeh, lets hope so, if all goes to plan, you'll all see it at eurotec! Pinkies crossed.