Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drive in movie delorean?
0dan1 Wrote:aww wow XD

that would be seriously amazing ^^

I'm near hertford, but I live pretty much next to Harlow and Bishops Stortford if you've heard of them Smile
but thanks very much indeed Big Grin

cheers DAN :wink:

There are a few owners not to far from you (including myself) that I'm sure would gladly let you look have a drive in there car, Where abouts are you exactly, as I'm in Harlow on thursday morning with mine.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
ahh cool, that's a really kind message =]

Unfortunately I have to be in school (sixth form) Thursday... gotta learn to get a job to get cash to buy a D Big Grin

But it's great there are so many close-by, I'm just surprised I havn't spotted any of you out and about after a good many years of peeling my eyes :wink:
0dan1 Wrote:ahh cool, that's a really kind message =]

Unfortunately I have to be in school (sixth form) Thursday... gotta learn to get a job to get cash to buy a D Big Grin

But it's great there are so many close-by, I'm just surprised I havn't spotted any of you out and about after a good many years of peeling my eyes :wink:

No Probs, I'm sure we can sort something out. I work at Stansted so often use the car to go to work in the summer, plus there are another couple of owners not to far away.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Hi,

Just thought I would add I think that this is an excellent modification to the Delorean, but as yet, even though I have never seen a one in real life it would be a shame to modify one and devalue it at the same time. If it was a temporary mod I think it could be alot of fun - I have seen this done on 'Pimp My Ride'.

Steve
I have similar feelings to those who like to keep their D as original as possible.... That D projector thing is just too over the top for me!!! (However, if it was made to be a DeLorean simulator, it's a different story 8) )

But I am always good with any modern 1Din headunits... I used to have a flip screen DVD headunit in the D, but I have swapped it back to MP3 CDs headunit now as I enjoy watching bypasser's "wow!" and camera phone's flash more than anything else when I am in the D :lol:

By the way 0dan1, welcome onboard! :wink:
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]