Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHRISPYS NEW BABY
i popped down to see chris N at pj gradys today as i was in the area (dont ask him where the pubs on canvey are :wink: ) and i had the pleasure of seeing chris p with vin 510 in tow, i sort of steered it off the trailer and we done a 18 point turn and put it in the workshop, it did feel a bit strange sitting on the wrong side or right side whatever way you look at it but overall a very nice car with a lot of subtle differences, we had a cup of tea made by chris n, i left at about 5ish and chris p was heading back to derby about 6pm. anyway i enjoyed the chat and the car is in the best hands i cant wait to see it in a few weeks hope you got home safely chris
luv TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
It was great to see again Tony, and Chris I chose a right flipping horrible day to move it! Horizontal rain, gale force winds, gridlocked traffic! I sat off at 04.30 and got back home at 22.00 hrs. after covering about 600 miles....with my big trailer on.

The car is just as I remembered it, after only covering about 300 miles in the last 6 years. We got it running briefly and Chris N and I have sorted out a small job list, concentrating on re-brushing.

Now we have got to look at it closely, it is very interesting in the small differences particularly concerning the RHD bits, but loads of others. For instance it did not have the red jump start stud in the engine bay. The trim around the bonnet area is all different ( but similar to Chris's Pilot car) The doors are very early. I am really looking forward to getting it home . Chrispy
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
nice one chris hope your happy with it mate Big Grin