Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 NEC classic car show weekend + AGM meeting
hi all

well it come to that time of the year when i have to think about thinking about the nec stand for this year i do have some ideas that im going to put forward to dave this year to see what he thinks if any one would like to put there thoughts then please feel free to pm me as like last year me & sam will be doing the night event again as a few friends come last year & liked it so anyone up for the same night life ...... Big Grin
hi claire

have you any photo from last year event that would be cool to see them again yes we will be sorting this out again & i will be talking to the hotel again soon to book it all up again for club memebers i had one reply all ready dareing me to try and make the bttf delorean fly well im up for that but i have to work on that one Big Grin
yer, got some pics mate...... but I'm not sure I can put on here what Tourettes, Jay and Dan
were getting up to!! Shock
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Claire Usher Wrote:yer, got some pics mate...... but I'm not sure I can put on here what Tourettes, Jay and Dan

eh we were well behaved i thought :wink: as the lion says in the wizard of ozz put em up put em up :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Claire Usher Wrote:yer, got some pics mate...... but I'm not sure I can put on here what Tourettes, Jay and Dan

I have no idea what you mean :wink:
possible bbq spit roast :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
i'm really looking forward to attending my first show at the NEC and seeing the DOC stand that i always hear and read so much about, and meet all you guys.
what is this evening event that your on about?

Ben
its a good night out ben, beer food and banter, its like a massive family meet up without the argueing :lol: dont worry if you dont know anyonewe are a great bunch but watch that jason monk :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I wanted to go to the NEC both days this year becuase there was so much to see last year for one day. What is the hotel everyone is staying at?? because the evening do sounds a good laugh Big Grin

Who's D's are on the stand this year?
VIN: 6511
HI DAN

the hotel will be sorted out this week but before this goes ahead for all the people who stopped there this year the price has gone up one or two pounds but the hotel has had a face lift from last year we will be having the party at the same event
nice one glen but i think we shall eat before we go in this time :lol: TT ps it wont be long before its here doesnt time fly
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I heard a rumour that you were rude to a policeman last year tony :lol:
VIN: 6511
not guilty :lol: that was mr monk, but only cos the rozzer was trying to chat up some old sort outside the club :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
if anyone wants me to roughly translate what Tony just wrote :wink: then
I'll have a stab :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie