Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean wannabe for sale Renault Alpine GTa V6 Gt
Hi all,
I am offering my car for sale.
It is a 1989 Alpine GTA,GT, the standard non turbo one, Delorean actually used the original ones of these to help with development i believe, hence it has many similarities, engine,layout etc, ideal as a stablemate to your de, or a good starter step to a delorean. Thats why i got it, but needs must, and its got to go.
Briefly it is met grey, and in very good original condition, I bought it recently as a project, having been stored for quite a while. It has 57000 miles, cloth trim, and starts runs and drives. The doors don’t drop, chassis is good, and the headlamp glasses are close to mint, with no damage. I have improved it a lot since I got it, fixed lots of things that were not quite right, at present only the rear fog lights are left to sort to be MOT ready. I am planning on it going through a test, but it is still for sale as it is, if anyone is interested, it is a decent one.
I paid 2k for it, but due to a change in circumstances, It will have to go, I will sell it for that amount now, as it is, even though I have spent a lot of time on it, but will prob ebay it if I get it mot’d,
If anyone wants to know more, please ring me up. My tel no is 01254 698129, or 07855043415 and ask for Nick. Please do NOT email, as I do not often check them. I have pics I can send, but will only do so after a call and a chat so that I know you are genuinely interested. I have listed the car on a site called Pistonheads, with 6 pics, so you could visit that ad to give you more of an idea before you ring me if interested.
Would like it to go to an enthusiast if poss, that’s why its here,
Thanks Nick
#5124 Grey Manual,now roadworthy
Believe it or not this car has found its way into my hands!

Just bought it about 20 minutes ago from a guy just down the road from me.

From one Delorean owners hands to another!!
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.