Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean for Sale
Its not mine thats sold Dan,,its Stu's..the one on the left.. is going to Ireland.Stu's private car is on the right. I finaly got to take mine for a 30 mile ride,,Loved it :lol: 8)
DOC # 595
[Image: AlsD.jpg]
[Image: AlsD2.jpg]
[Image: AlsD3.jpg]
[Image: AlsD4.jpg]
Here's some more pics of our mini meet up, great to have the three cars together.
Als D does look really nice - I like it 'cos its different 8)

Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Yeah I know your not selling yours Alen!! I was asking why stu was selling his lol.

They all look great together Big Grin Youve taken your silver off the door windows. Actauly looks quite smart just having the silver on the back ones 8)
VIN: 6511
Sorry Dan,,I thought you were asking me,, :?
Stu,,thanks for those kind words, Your car is a lovely example of a D. and remember yours was my inspiration to get one, so that makes yours Bling's mum :lol:
and the guy who has bought the other one made a wise choice,cracking motor,,

Stu after I left you I drove the long way home,I think Im now in love with my car,,I even popped to the shops in it this evening,,lights are great
Was great to see you again Stu,,thanks for the coffee :wink:
DOC # 595
Dan, I've just started a classic car workshop and we restored the Delorean over the last few months (on & off)
It was on the same boat as Darren Collins' De, I think he was asking about it the other day....I had to send for another set of keys from DMCH because the shipping company lost them!
DOC 116
VIN 6237
I see. Sounds a fun job Big Grin I spend all day bored at work then come home and work on cars and bikes unpaid :?

I WANT one of those stainless exhaust systems 8)
Ye but working on that car and that bike is rewarding enough right? :wink:
DOC 116
VIN 6237
Thats a nice system,,I can vouch for that,,its neighbourhood friendly,,not one of those "has he taken the baffles out" jobs
DOC # 595
I think with the volvo bits on my car a nice freeflow system would really help.

Yeah I like working on them of course. But would prefer a job doing it too :wink:
Oh Dan answer to your querey about mine looking narrow,,I think its my camera lens,,look now Stu's car is in the middle
[Image: DSC00834.jpg]
DOC # 595
Oh dear mate. I dunno eh, crap camera, crap car, not much hope for you is there. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :wink:
Noticed you said your car was on its way to Ireland! Was it to a known member of the DOI or a new person??
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.